10. Thaiday and Ese'ese
11. Oates and Su'a
12. Gillett
13. McGuire and TPJ

14. Molo and Dodds
15. Joffa and Arrow
16. Glenn and Hilgrave
17. Minto

And then I think everyone on BHQ is happy right? It's technically 17.

It an utter disgrace that Minto isn't named his the jersey he made immortal - the number 5

What is the big joke on this forum about Scott Minto and Ben Csilowski?

What is the big joke on this forum about Scott Minto and Ben Csilowski?

Ok so Scott Minto won us a game against Melbourne with a great run and is a bit of a cult figure, I get that. What's the go with Ben Csilowski?

Ok so Scott Minto won us a game against Melbourne with a great run and is a bit of a cult figure, I get that. What's the go with Ben Csilowski?

Highly rated upcoming player at the time but failed to deliver playing just one match for the Broncos and about eight for the Bulldogs, famous for an incident in the lower grade where after a match complaining of head pains and an infections, doctor found an opponent's tooth embedded in his head. To be honest probably not up there with the Minto hall of fame, but definitely one of those players who would barely register on the radar.

Highly rated upcoming player at the time but failed to deliver playing just one match for the Broncos and about eight for the Bulldogs, famous for an incident in the lower grade where after a match complaining of head pains and an infections, doctor found an opponent's tooth embedded in his head. To be honest probably not up there with the Minto hall of fame, but definitely one of those players who would barely register on the radar.

cool I was just curious because he was an acquaintance of mine a long time ago, before he ever played NRL. Was he dropped? Him and his old man both top blokes. Last I heard his old man was still employed at the Broncos.

The 'Legends of Legends' starting team:

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Minto
4. Michaels
5. Maranta
6. Seymour
7. Perry
8. Csizlowski
9. Baptiste
10. Hala
11. Whitchurch
12. Lui
13. Wapau

Unbeatable and adored the world over.

Palmer Wapau the greatest of them all.

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Minto
4. Michaels
5. Maranta
6. Seymour
7. Perry
8. Csizlowski
9. Baptiste
10. Hala
11. Whitchurch
12. Lui
13. Wapau

Where's Eden ?

1. Kemp
2. Bott
3. Minto
4. Michaels
5. Maranta
6. Seymour
7. Perry
8. Csizlowski
9. Baptiste
10. Hala
11. Whitchurch
12. Lui
13. Wapau

Bit hard on Kempy, don't you think? He scored 20 tries in 2008. Unfortunately, his career nosedived after that. Shane Perry was a little underrated as well.

Didn't bott have James Roberts like speed? I remember him burning mini once against the roosters

Waiting patiently behind Tame Tupou and Craig Frawley.
Tame Tupou was actually dope, just annoyed Bennet and then he dumped him. Then went to Super League and had injuries. Kemp was also pretty good before he killed his career like so many others by signing with NZ.

Tame Tupou was actually dope, just annoyed Bennet and then he dumped him. Then went to Super League and had injuries. Kemp was also pretty good before he killed his career like so many others by signing with NZ.

Yeah I agree. I loved Tupou. Fast & massive. That's why included him.

Frawley was just an easy one because it's getting a bit "name an obscure winger".

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.