VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Head Coach: Kevin Walters
Assistant Coach: Ben Walker (Attack)
Assistant Coach: Shane Walker (Attack)
Assistant Coach: Stephen Kearney (Defense)

How beautiful would that look?

With the Walker's under contract we'd have the inside rail in potentially bringing Sam Walker back to Brisbane over the next few years as well.

Head Coach: Kevin Walters
Assistant Coach: Ben Walker (Attack)
Assistant Coach: Shane Walker (Attack)
Assistant Coach: Stephen Kearney (Defense)

How beautiful would that look?

With the Walker's under contract we'd have the inside rail in potentially bringing Sam Walker back to Brisbane over the next few years as well.
I’m in.
Press relations: Wayne Bennett

Last edited:
Green as an assistant to Kevvie

Green as an assistant to Kevvie
No, not for me. Greeny should just kick back and freshen up. 2021 and NZud is nice. Even old Sydney Town with a strong Lebanese community type vibe would suit.

No, not for me. Greeny should just kick back and freshen up. 2021 and NZud is nice. Even old Sydney Town with a strong Lebanese community type vibe would suit.

your comments are getting rarer and rarer, mate. I have no idea what you’re on about half the time. 😂

Yes Paul Green.

Well, I've given one example on here before. He only likes his players playing in certain quadrants of the field. If they roam out of that quadrant, even if it results in a positive outcome then he drops them. There are lots of small things as well, just how he is with the players at training. I doubt I could go into everything I've heard here on this forum.

Its the roster!! Which I feel is the coaches fault as well lol

Its the roster!! Which I feel is the coaches fault as well lol

Was about to post the same clip.

I know people love to hate him, but Gus is still one of the best when it comes to this sort of thing.

One thing that caught my attention was his talk of our system (or lack thereof) compared to Penrith. Does this add weight to having a singular Broncos reserve grade side?

I still maintain we should. Or at least consolidate and run one by proxy, put our people in there and run it as an extension of the club but maintain it’s identity.

I read this in the SMH.

It's an interview with Property tycoon Phil Murphy, who owns 22 per cent of the club. Murphy said he had never coveted a spot on the club's board and won't be up for election at the AGM today. But he said his regular offers to give the club business advice had fallen on deaf ears. (My emphasis)

So either he's a complete nong and not worth listening to, or the current board is stacked with complete nongs who are incapable of listening or following sound professional advice.

While surveying the present omni-shambles surrounding this once great club, I'll let BHQ members decide which of these two parties need urgent attention.

Does anybody know Paul Green's winning percentage without Thurston?

Does anybody know Paul Green's winning percentage without Thurston?
I think it's around 35%

Since the start of Johnathan Thurston's final campaign in 2018, North Queensland's winning percentage slumped to 32%, prompting the board to look elsewhere with 18 months to run on Green's contract.

Last edited:
I’m in total disbelief that people want Green after the amount of shit mostly the same people have put on him over the years. Unbelievable.
It’s that bad when he’s a candidate more suitable than pies

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • teampjta
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.