VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
I’m in total disbelief that people want Green after the amount of shit mostly the same people have put on him over the years. Unbelievable.
I don't understand it either. We need to clean out the board before appointing a new coach. Can't have the same people making bad contract decisions. White is going and Lockyer needs to go too. I have found them both to be arrogant in response to their clear failings. Walters seems to be the best option available. I would avoid Green.

Last edited:
Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I haven’t bothered posting much lately due to the stupidity of what’s being said.
mate like i told you, you gotta embrace the fatalism lol. we suck, and it's time for the lunatics to run the asylum. enjoy the bedlam.

but you are right, everyone is in a frenzy and probably rightly so, this is the first time I can ever remember us being this bad, not even in 99 when we made a hail mary run in the backend of the season to make the finals, were we ever this poor. we're all in a state of flux.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
The talk about Boyd to fullback is stupid. He was absolutely garbage there too. He just ha to go.

Peter Nolan is the worst recruitment officer in the game. He needs to go back to his bartending gig and **** off.

Gus is 100% right. We have had so many players in the last 5-10 years come through where everyone says they are the next big thing but none of them have delivered. Our development structure is awful.

We sign the best 16 year Olds from school boy footy and they just get worse the longer they are at the club.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
The talk about Boyd to fullback is stupid. He was absolutely garbage there too. He just ha to go.

Peter Nolan is the worst recruitment officer in the game. He needs to go back to his bartending gig and **** off.

Gus is 100% right. We have had so many players in the last 5-10 years come through where everyone says they are the next big thing but none of them have delivered. Our development structure is awful.

We sign the best 16 year Olds from school boy footy and they just get worse the longer they are at the club.
Not having a go at you here, and I'm probably wrong, but I thought Nolan's role was to scout and sign the best 16yo's? How is it his fault if he does his job and then we coach them poorly, unless he is also responsible for youth development/youth coaching. @1910 @Smokin' Joe ?

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Craig Fitzgibbon or we stay the course until there’s an actual good option.
You have the hide to call people stupid but then put up Fitzgibbon. That’ll fucking do me. Maybe go back to not posting

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Not having a go at you here, and I'm probably wrong, but I thought Nolan's role was to scout and sign the best 16yo's? How is it his fault if he does his job and then we coach them poorly, unless he is also responsible for youth development/youth coaching. @1910 @Smokin' Joe ?

He's football operations- salary caps, players' conduct and recruitment. He is on the recruitment and cap panel.

He gets kids to the club, he did his time under Cyril driving around, now those guys report to him and he makes the call. Then decides if we can keep them how long all that management.

I don't think their is anything wrong with recruitment it was only two months ago this was supposed to be the best group of young players ever- best pack ever too.

Nolan has been with the club since 99 - minus a brief stint at Eels.

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
He's football operations- salary caps, players' conduct and recruitment. He is on the recruitment and cap panel.

He gets kids to the club, he did his time under Cyril driving around, now those guys report to him and he makes the call. Then decides if we can keep them how long all that management.

I don't think their is anything wrong with recruitment it was only two months ago this was supposed to be the best group of young players ever- best pack ever too.

Nolan has been with the club since 99 - minus a brief stint at Eels.
so not entirely to do with youth development? who is in charge of this aspect, or is it a shared thing amongst all the ft coaches?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Craig Fitzgibbon or we stay the course until there’s an actual good option.

One of the best defence coaches I have ever heard speak about defence and coach it.
[automerge]1595289745[/automerge]
so not entirely to do with youth development? who is in charge of this aspect, or is it a shared thing amongst all the ft coaches?

The Broncos have a Elite Player program-they have their own staff, from a manager to a skills coach and welfare.

Once Nolan and Edwards get them to the club they are in that system.

Last edited:
mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I'm very curious to see how the AGM goes today. A few shareholders are extremely unhappy with how the club is being run and we have shed 15 mill on the stock market in the past 18 months

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
I'm very curious to see how the AGM goes today. A few shareholders are extremely unhappy with how the club is being run and we have shed 15 mill on the stock market in the past 18 months

Didn't you say yesterday who cares?

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Fitzgibbon has promised the Roosters he won't take a head role until end of next year.

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
Hate to parrot 360, but would Jason Ryles be worth a look?

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
What time is the agm?

Scrap that, opened at 9am, missed it :(

Last edited:
Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
He’d be mad to take on the broncos as his first head role, in the situation at present at least.
That's OK, he can take the Roosters and Robinson can come here😁

Last edited:
B

Bongo

NRL Player
Oct 10, 2013
He’d be mad to take on the broncos as his first head role, in the situation at present at least.
At the end of the season when you have a preseason to prepare it might go ok. Definitely not this week.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Does anyone else grow up disliking blokes like Fitzgibbon, Ryles, Ben Cross etc? I don’t think they’re a good fit for the Broncos. I want people to come here because they love the club, not for a pay check. Same goes for the players.

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • bazza
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.