VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
ParraMania

ParraMania

NYC Player
Apr 4, 2017
Just read one of the screenshots from a "reliable" source. :rofl:rofl
This is a fucking circus if half of it is true.

Go the Donkos

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
I think out of respect a lot of journos are holding back, and in fairness its the right thing to do.
One way or another you'd figure some sort of comment is imminent. Hopefully for the sake of everyone involved it's 100% bullshit, but who the **** knows with anything this year.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
giphy.gif

Renegade

Renegade

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 14, 2008
I wonder if this is the medicine that @Smokin' Joe told us we needed to take...

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Today on this is our lives; Brisbane, Anthony dips his toe in something he shouldn't have. Find out what at 4PM

Last edited:
mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
These rumours can’t be true. If they were even remotely true why was he not sacked immediately? Why the waiting of 2 weeks? Unless it’s to get Kevvy in the bubble. But if kevvie is coming then why would the players be revolting this week? Nah, I reckon trolls are trolling broncos fans.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
These rumours can’t be true. If they were even remotely true why was he not sacked immediately? Why the waiting of 2 weeks? Unless it’s to get Kevvy in the bubble. But if kevvie is coming then why would the players be revolting this week? Nah, I reckon trolls are trolling broncos fans.

If it is true, there is a very good reason why it is being held back.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
seibs nicknames

1. Pies
2. Fat Tony
3. Disgraced former Brisbane Broncos coach (pending)

Last edited:
theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010

The only thing I can think of is if they are trying to finalise the new CEO and coach before announcing everything so they can minimise the damage by having the succession plan in action. Or they’re investigating it.

I dunno, it’s too crazy. It can’t be true. There wouldn’t be a single bigger Individual **** up in the history of rugby league if it has any truth to it.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
I think out of respect a lot of journos are holding back, and in fairness its the right thing to do.
I suspect once they have some evidence it will be out fast, but the current sources for this info is still very shakey.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
I just don't see how they could be true. It boggles the mind, honestly. Like I can understand the three gallons of chocolate custard and the raincoats, but how would a man procure a flock of geese and twelve cirque do soleil performers, let alone the two full grown elephants, at 3am and in the carpark at the Springwood Ikea no less? It's gotta be a gee up.

Last edited:

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Big Del
  • Galco
  • Bish
  • Swordfish
  • Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behold
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • pennywisealfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • Shane Tronc
  • Galah
  • Allo
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncs1459
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.