VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
F

Ffs...

NYC Player
Jul 10, 2010
If the rumours are true..(I find it unfathomable he could be this stupid)...He is gone. The club will probably threaten to go down a breach of code of conduct route, and end up settling an outcome with him. the only question would be who comes in.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah the comments under that aren’t good. Listening to triple m Sydney this morning “the rumours” got brought up with Danny Weidler and they all just stuck very clear from it. It’s a subject that people in the media aren’t touching yet
Surely they can’t be true.
Things could get very ugly though if there is any truth it..
What a mess.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Wow , seibold really has fucked everything!
**** letting him get a few weeks grace , if it's true let the grub burn.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Someone spilled something on Facebook not sure if true(who claims he has inside info), but it sounds like something off South Park it's that hard to believe, and this was from early July.

Last edited:
Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Has any reputable media picked up on it yet?

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I was for Wayne being booted and anti-Walters (I think I was pushing for des at the time), but Kevvie is the right man to lead the club at present. The club needs someone with his character and resolve in charge.

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Ikin is also the right man for ceo. He seems to care more about performance than the dollars and cents.

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
If there are any truth to those rumours, would that then explain how the team completely fell off the cliff following the covid break?

Will a new coach fix the issue, or is a total player cleanout still required?

Last edited:

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Ot oh, got some worrying news on the phone. I really feel for Seibold, poor guy would not be in a great place.

Last edited:

Active Now

• jd87
  • Santa
  • Broncs1459
  • GCBRONCO
  • johnny plath
  • Lostboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • mitch222
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.