VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Foordys just in denial that his patron saint Paul White and his right hand man Fat Tony have driven this club head first off a cliff onto a pile of rusty yet terrifyingly sharp nuclear weapons and belittling the ability of anyone not named Seibold to turn things around is his only outlet. In his ideal world we'd be sitting around in 2023, having received our fourth consecutive wooden spoon, fuming about the mess old man Bennett left us in.
Yup just filthy he backed the wrong horse so is kicking stones

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
What's the basis of your suspicions?
Because it would take a wild imagination to fabricate something like this. It might also explain why as you said on many occasions "a very talented team" have performed without purpose or intensity on most occasions. It could be because they have lost respect for the man who is supposed to be their coach, mentor, inspiration, man manager etc. Who could blame them if any of this is true?
Look, I hope it is all rubbish but where there is smoke, there is fire. But if I was a betting man, I'd say certain aspects of it are accurate and the rest is blown up in a way that social media is renowned for. It is deplorable behaviour if true whereas it is even worse behaviour if someone actually took the time to make all this shit up.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Whether the rumors are true on not (I doubt there is any truth to them,) I think he has most likely coached his last game for the Brisbane Broncos.
I cannot see how he and the club can move forward any longer.
I would not be surprised to see Peter Gentle coach out the remainder of 2020 and new CEO come in and appoint the new coach.
I just cannot see it working any other way.
I also expect that we will see a few players walk out the door. It's just so, so messy.

I'm thinking Seibs may not be coach much longer. Not going to post any rumours on here, but i think there is going to be major fallout from all this. Kotoni and his video last week ( pretty sure that girl was working at the Broncos in some capacity ), TPJ and now these rumours flying around about the coach and his extra curricular activities. Its getting worse by the week. Like i said, the fallout is going to be massive.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
A very interesting blog around RL.

TLDR: Paul Green and Nathan Brown might not be at the top of the list for coaches to employ. Also there is a reason the Broncs are scoring so few points... and also we aren't getting the sharp end of the pineapple with set restarts.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
I'm thinking Seibs may not be coach much longer. Not going to post any rumours on here, but i think there is going to be major fallout from all this. Kotoni and his video last week ( pretty sure that girl was working at the Broncos in some capacity ), TPJ and now these rumours flying around about the coach and his extra curricular activities. Its getting worse by the week. Like i said, the fallout is going to be massive.
The fall out should be massive regardless of the off field stuff. That's the crazy thing. The on field stuff should be enough to sound the evacuation alarm bells.

Last edited:
Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
A very interesting blog around RL.

TLDR: Paul Green and Nathan Brown might not be at the top of the list for coaches to employ. Also there is a reason the Broncs are scoring so few points... and also we aren't getting the sharp end of the pineapple with set restarts.
FMD that does my head in. If seibs is coaching using that shit no wonder he is having problems.
I agree Greens block plays have become tired and telegraphed .
Manly play a similar style but because they have DCE providing the money ball, and usually a killer option out the back in Tommy T, it works.

Last edited:
Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
The sex rumours mean nothing. They don't deserve airtime, even if there's some substance in there somewhere. Unless they have implications of an Apollo breach.

Instead consider the reason he's off the radar is because a familiar member has a serious diagnosis, like terminal cancer, or has attempted suicide. Something along these lines. Something you don't just blurt out. His actions, the club actions, and the way the press is reporting it are compatible with that kind of scenario. I'm laying off him.

I wasnt talking about sex rumours. I honestly think if it was a serious illness, it would more than likely be out in the open by now. I generally dont get into speculation and conspiracies, but i do have a very strong feeling there is some suppression going on. It will come out at some point i guess.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I don’t believe the stories that are being told but there’s probably an element of truth to them. They’ve been Chinese whispered into the gross version that’s floating around but hardly believe Pies is innocent

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
Things aren’t far off blowing up... I give it a day and all he’ll will break loose... What an absolute cluster ****!!!

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
I’m hearing from players family members that these sadly aren’t rumours

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Things aren’t far off blowing up... I give it a day and all he’ll will break loose... What an absolute cluster ****!!!
Sooner than that according to the "Matty Johns Show" fb page.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
I'd be all for giving Walters a shot at the top job.
Just remember though, this is the guy that brought in that snake oil salesman, "the coach whisperer".
Does not fill me with confidence if im to be honest.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Sooner than that according to the "Matty Johns Show" fb page.
Blimey

Screenshot 2020 08 11 THE MATTY JOHNS SHOW

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Jesus, reading through the comments on that post is disturbing to say the least.
This has to be the darkest hour, in the darkest year in the history of the Broncos.

If any of this is true, Seibolds head will roll, and the top dogs at the Broncos should follow shortly after.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • RolledOates
  • PNG Broncos fan88
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • Sproj
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • broncs30
  • Morkel
  • Seibs
  • Howie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.