OFFICIAL Anthony Seibold has left the building

Really, the signs were there from the start even before he actually started at the club. He cracked under the pressure that the whole Wayne Bennett situation caused. How the hell did we think he could handle working under the kind of pressure this job brings if he couldnt handle that.

Was going through some old Seibold threads and found this. Woah, good call @Renegade

Edit: not sure if it worked but it’s Renegade saying “at least we have some sex tapes to look forward to” in 2019

mod edit: Link fixed
Wow a lot of accurate posts in that thread

Really, the signs were there from the start even before he actually started at the club. He cracked under the pressure that the whole Wayne Bennett situation caused. How the hell did we think he could handle working under the kind of pressure this job brings if he couldnt handle that.

I think that was when many of us started to worry.

Seibold is 26 years younger. Who has a longer coaching career ahead of them?
Haha this one legitimately made me laugh. Nostalgia thread? Remembering back to a time where we weren't all broken

I look forward to reading siebold’s book which will hopefully explain a lot of questions posed by the wise men of this bronco community. Speaking of which has Joe taken to chewing tobacco these days of Covid?

Deadset you couldn’t script this shit.
What has gone down at this club in the last 24 months is nothing short of embarrassing to the point where it is now beyond a joke.
For mine, it is completely on the board and their lack of ability to make considered choices.
Morris, White, Lockyer and also Seibold have turned what was a team that did not need to be rebuilt, into a club that will now spend 2-3yrs picking up the pieces and probably be lucky to scrap into the 8.
It’s fucked.

Deadset you couldn’t script this shit.
What has gone down at this club in the last 24 months is nothing short of embarrassing to the point where it is now beyond a joke.
For mine, it is completely on the board and their lack of ability to make considered choices.
Morris, White, Lockyer and also Seibold have turned what was a team that did not need to be rebuilt, into a club that will now spend 2-3yrs picking up the pieces and probably be lucky to scrap into the 8.
It’s fucked.

Just curious, how recently did the board publicly state that Seibold had their full support? Was it 3 weeks ago or maybe 4?

Let the old coach finish his year we said but no the board forced the coach swap...fckn muthrfckers, sack them all!!

Morris looks to also be gone. But will wait until the end of the year..

Let the old coach finish his year we said but no the board forced the coach swap...fckn muthrfckers, sack them all!!

the old coach is at least partly responsible for that ... in fact IMO, he wanted the board to sack him, that's why he played all those games

Unread

Active Now

• Canga
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.