RUMOUR Anthony Seibold offered $1 Million to leave

Agreed, with one observation. All the players didn't go to pot. The corrosion in the roster was spread by a few. Although I do not subscribe in general to conspiracy theories, I feel there was one within the playing group, a conspiracy to out Seibold, and that Seibold knew that but was too naive in thinking he could ameliorate the corrosion by selecting the players responsible in the team. Big mistake. He completely underestimated what underpinned the disloyalty which for mine, was Bennett's influence on key players and I am not saying Bennett had anything to do with that
Correct, not all went to crap but many did.
As for your point about the team being against Siebs - totally agree. I think it all started at that BBQ the team abandoned to go have the afternoon with Bennett. That was a watershed moment for the club and spoke volumes of where the players loyalty was. They made an absolute meal of that situation and this in part at least is the price the club paid for that balls up.

Kevvie can bring what we need right now.............and that is passion...........passion to be a Bronco!

We already have that - see the podcast I posted of Riki and Patty, save for those who put their self interest above the team, and they know who they are, and they need to be weeded out as I am sure any new coach will do as a first priority. I mean, those corrosive assholes have been spotlighted in public, not individually, but in terms of their effect on the playing group.

Last edited:
There needs to be more than seibold though. Flogs like Kurt richards and Simon scanlan have been there for over 10 years and a lot of the youth, development and recruitment is there doing.
Nolan has been a disaster, look how he left Parramatta before he returned. Its taken them 5 years to clean his shitty mess up down there.
And then there are the hangers on... palookas with out a clue however part of the Rockhampton ticket who have snavelled their way in.
I like your name, The Real Story. Had to google it of course.

6AE89013 0806 4265 95CD 4EFE5F569602

Agreed, with one observation. All the players didn't go to pot. The corrosion in the roster was spread by a few. Although I do not subscribe in general to conspiracy theories, I feel there was one within the playing group, a conspiracy to out Seibold, and that Seibold knew that but was too naive in thinking he could ameliorate the corrosion by selecting the players responsible in the team. Big mistake. He completely underestimated what underpinned the disloyalty which for mine, was Bennett's influence on key players and I am not saying Bennett had anything directly to do with that. Bennett's influence on this club cannot be underestimated
images

I prefer Hanlon's Razor: " Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity", and, even more preferable, Einstein:
" Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice".

Last edited:
Like it but not Napoleon. More likely Heinlein ( Heinlein's Razor ). Might even be further back to early Jane West 1800's..Let us not attribute to malice and cruelty what may be referred to less criminal motives.

I prefer Hanlon's Razor: " Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity", and, even more preferable, Einstein:
" Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice".

We have had truckloads of malice, incompetence and stupidity for too long.
That is why we are in this current mess.

See post above !!! Clever bastards huh?

Was anyone at training today, and if so, can they confirm whether Seibold was there or not?

Like it but not Napoleon. More likely Heinlein ( Heinlein's Razor ). Might even be further back to early Jane West 1800's..Let us not attribute to malice and cruelty what may be referred to less criminal motives.

but criminal none the less

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • The True King
  • GCBRONCO
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • Aldo
  • winslow_wong
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Manlyman
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • davidp
  • Jazza
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.