OFFICIAL Ashley Taylor to Titans

Should Ash Taylor Be Promoted ASAP

• He's A Dud, Stupid Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have no idea why the Titans didn't chase Hodgkinson.

The Knights will be pretty dangerous next year with him and Mullen steering around what is a pretty good front row rotation and backline.

They did ... The Knights made a better offer

Well that makes sense but it's not like the attains couldn't compete in the marketplace.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/tyr.../story-e6frf3ou-1227479268020?from=public_rss

The Courier-Mail can reveal the Gold Coast have continued their recruitment drive with the purchase of the Knights No. 7, who will join his cousin, Titans flyer James Roberts, until the end of 2017.

Roberts has yet to put pen to paper but has agreed terms on a two-year deal.

Titans hierarchy will formally announce his signing in coming days after the Knights agreed to release Roberts from the final year of his Newcastle contract.

A pivotal figure in Roberts’ transfer was Bennett, who advised the 24-year-old to start afresh at the Titans after his axing to the NSW Cup in June.

The Broncos master coach has now played a key role in delivering two playmakers to the Titans, releasing boom Brisbane under-20s halfback Ashley Taylor last week.

This makes no sense to me.

Ash is going to more than likely be stuck behind Roberts & Elgey now, why'd he even join the Titans..

Last edited:
Seriously, the Titans got super lucky with James Roberts but how incompetent are they? They must have bucketloads of cap money and just continue to sign duds.

Seriously, the Titans got super lucky with James Roberts but how incompetent are they? They must have bucketloads of cap money and just continue to sign duds.

I actually feel really sorry for the Titans.

Yep. Genuinely.

**** em, I hate them. Everything that has happened to them is their own doing and they deserve any shit that comes their way.

They are a scumbag club and if they had an ounce of integrity they would fold and **** off out of the game

Yep. Genuinely.

I don't feel sorry for them, but at the same time I don't get the hate either. Barring the drugs thing and Greg Bird, there's little to be rationally hateful about. Besides, they'll fold long before they stop us being successful.

I don't feel sorry for them, but at the same time I don't get the hate either. Barring the drugs thing and Greg Bird, there's little to be rationally hateful about. Besides, they'll fold long before they stop us being successful.

Not much to hate except for the fact they have made no attempt to connect with their community yet bitch and whinge that they can't get more than 4000 to a game. That and the fact that they ripped off and bankrupted many local tradies... hard to find much to like TBH

Not much to hate except for the fact they have made no attempt to connect with their community yet bitch and whinge that they can't get more than 4000 to a game. That and the fact that they ripped off and bankrupted many local tradies... hard to find much to like TBH

How do you connect with that community? Free glowsticks and tanning accelerator? Better, they should just integrate themselves in to the community by doing what every other Gold Coast startup does - promise the world, build a hollow empire and within years go bankrupt leaving behind a pile of bad debts. Oh wait.

I feel sorry for the Gold Coast Titans because people on the Gold Coast are fuckwads.

They have a new management, and after the screw-ups of the past management, are trying hard to clean the house and build a competitive team.

Of course DCE fucked them hard, causing them to lose both Sezer and Myles, and other than Taylor and Roberts, there was nothing on the market in terms of halves or spine to help them out. Roberts might be an insurance policy against having two very young and inexperienced halves. Elgey and Taylor is a combo with potential, one organiser, the other a more of the cuff ball runner, but they will need time and patience...

Anyway, I wish them success, especially once they get rid of that Bird stain, because it's good for the comp and Qld to have an healthy club operating out of the second city in Qld.

That is the problem though, they sign our rejects (and up and coming kids as well) and losers like Bird, they have made it extremely hard for people anywhere in Qld to like them.

That is the problem though, they sign our rejects (and up and coming kids as well) and losers like Bird, they have made it extremely hard for people anywhere in Qld to like them.
You can't expect miracles from this management team... they've only been there for half a year, and have already been majorly fucked when they lost who was going to be their lynchpin for close to the next decade.

At least they're looking at the local nurseries now... but they need immediate solutions for what is a really poor roster.

Elgey out for the season with an ACL Tear. Good news for Taylor....

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.