OFFICIAL Ashley Taylor to Titans

Should Ash Taylor Be Promoted ASAP

• He's A Dud, Stupid Thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jesus Christ, never thought I would say this but I feel sorry for the Titans fans.

Perfect opportunity for Taylor now....they really don't have any other options do they?

Gus is saying on twitter Hoffman to 6...Hahaha. .. I said to him didn't he see him play 6 for Brisbane lol

Wow, that is bad news for anyone, even if you don't like them. He is a very young so hopefully he will bounce back but an ACL tear is effectively a two season injury.

Poor lad! Really rate Elgey as a player. Be good to see Ash get a crack now. Wish him all the best as i can't really see the Titans being a premiership force this year.

I thought this season was going to be a breakout for Elgey, looked quality last year! Good luck to Ash.

Gus is saying on twitter Hoffman to 6...Hahaha. .. I said to him didn't he see him play 6 for Brisbane lol

Out of tragedy rises great entertainment... for everyone other than the titans.

If this happens I will split my sides laughing....surely Ashley "second coming" Taylor is ahead of Hoffman....

They still might go with Tyrone Roberts instead of Taylor. Feel sorry for Elgey he was one of their few bright spots last year.

They still might go with Tyrone Roberts instead of Taylor. Feel sorry for Elgey he was one of their few bright spots last year.

At least they still have James Roberts though right... Oops.

True but Tyrone Roberts and who?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ-20THUMB-20Mortimer-20131005150821300028.jpg

Re: James Roberts signs with the Brisbane Broncos

Kane Elgey just tore an ACL and is out for the season. Titans are completely and utterly boned.

Yep looks like it. Feel for them, mixture of really bad luck and bad management over past couple of seasons.
Anyway, great opportunity for Taylor.

Re: James Roberts signs with the Brisbane Broncos

Definitely feel for Elgey, quite a blow early in his career and hope he can recover from it. For the Titans I hope for their sake they do give Taylor a shot in the halves, they are in a position where playing safe is no longer an option, Hoffman at 5/8th is an example of taking the safe option, better to blood Taylor now.

Unread

Active Now

• Dash
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manlyman
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Morkel
  • cento
  • Galah
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.