ATT SYDNEY VIEWERS

schmix

schmix

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I don't know if anyone else is surprised, but this game is on channel 9 now.

It was scheduled for 9:30 and appeared in the guides as such, but obviously they've swapped it for some reason.

Someone may have mentioned this elsewhere and I've missed it, but thought I'd give people the heads up just in case.

I'll delete this once the game is over.

I just flicked it over (from the cricket) and found them showing the nothing game (Tigers/Eels). Cricket is too important to miss right now, but I've got the NRL scoreboard up to tell me whether or not to watch the replay later.

Ooh I just realised we get our tv reception from Wollongong, so maybe that's why I'm getting it..?

Years of putting up with local ads with no relevence to me has finally paid off! icon_thumbs_u

You would be getting Win. Who would obviously be broadcasting the Dragons game for the Wollongong fans.

Well yeah, you'd think. But they've been advertising it the other way around all week [icon_shru

No complaints from me though! Luckily I flicked over just as they kicked off.

I get WIN so I didn't have to sit through the other game first. Happy bout that.

Damn you WIN people!

The game was on tenterhooks in the 76th minute and Channel Nine took a commercial break FFS!

ningnangnong said:
Damn you WIN people!

The game was on tenterhooks in the 76th minute and Channel Nine took a commercial break FFS!

Tell me about it!! I was soooo over ads:(
But I was good and patiently waited till 9:30 :) I didn't cheat and look at the score on the net. I even wanted to record the game, and was tempted to at half time, but I didn't want to jinx it lol

schmix said:
Well yeah, you'd think. But they've been advertising it the other way around all week [icon_shru

No complaints from me though! Luckily I flicked over just as they kicked off.

That's like most big games in local areas. If they sell out, then they'll play them live.

Lol oddly enough it's better reception. I think we're too close to the towers in Sydney but the regional channels are crystal clear!

The Rock said:
Schmix, why on earth to you get WIN?
We get WIN, Prime and used to get Capital. The reception is poor as we haven't had our antenna fixed for ages, as we just run everything through Foxtel.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.