Aus v. Kiwis - Spoiler - FINAL SCORE

While it could be argued that in terms of skill Johns might be the better player, FACT is he hasn't dominated the game on a consistent level for as long as Lockyer has. Hasn't done it for as long as Langer did either. Both Langer and Lockyer have made more impact in Rugby League over longer periods of time than Johns and that's what puts them both above Joey.

Jebadude said:
While it could be argued that in terms of skill Johns might be the better player, FACT is he hasn't dominated the game on a consistent level for as long as Lockyer has. Hasn't done it for as long as Langer did either. Both Langer and Lockyer have made more impact in Rugby League over longer periods of time than Johns and that's what puts them both above Joey.

In your opinion, of course. He dominated at both Origin and Test level when fit and able to, he stood out just as often in rep games as either of those two did. I am a huge fan of both Langer and Lockyer I simply believe Johns was the superior player, not by a great deal but better all the same.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Jebadude said:

In your opinion, of course. He dominated at both Origin and Test level when fit and able to, he stood out just as often in rep games as either of those two did. I am a huge fan of both Langer and Lockyer I simply believe Johns was the superior player, not by a great deal but better all the same.

Going on games they've played against each other though? Langer came back from England in 2002 and had it all over Johns on all but 1 occasion (Origin 1) and did the same in the 1998 Origin series when Johns had the added bonus of having Fittler in the halves. And at club level, Langer killed him. No contest. Lockyer's got his number as well.

I am not out of touch! Tax cuts for all working families! Increase to the pension! The Broncos r da Coolest!

Seriously you have to be dreaming. Andrew Johns was that far ahead of Langer and Lockyer it's not funny. I'm a Bronco through and through but Johns was the most consistently devastating player I've ever seen, or will ever see.

He was truly the Warne or Cazaly of Rugby League.

Rex Hunt said:
Seriously you have to be dreaming. Andrew Johns was that far ahead of Langer and Lockyer it's not funny. I'm a Bronco through and through but Johns was the most consistently devastating player I've ever seen, or will ever see.

He was truly the Warne or Cazaly of Rugby League.
rex hunt, greatest fisherman of all time...or crazy man on Ice. [icon_shru

Hammo said:
LOLZCOPTERRAPTORHOVERCRAFTUNMANNEDAERIALVEHICLELOLZICIOUSLOLZIPOPSLOLZAPALLOZA @ Mighy Broncos.

Langer

daylight

Johns

If you don't believe that, get some DVD's out. Johns can only dream of pwning the SoO arena like Langer.

P.S. 05 and injuries? LOLZ. Watch game 3 01...in a shit comp, with a shit team and still pwns all before him.

WORD HAMMO!

minicello was the best player on Origin 05....the only reason they won tbh.

Right. Johns dominated the 2000, 2003, and 2005 Origin series. He was injured in 2001, and injured in 2004. In 2002 he dominated game 1 and then Queensland cheated their way to a win and a draw in 2 and 3.

I hate Newcastle, but being a Sydney boy I watched with envy when Alf and Lewis carved NSW a new arsehole every year. Johns was as good as Lewis, and better than Langer, and it was great to watch him exact revenge on Queensland for the most part of this decade.

NSW need someone with his dominance or Queensland will make it 4 series straight, and I will vomit into a fish mouth!

Rex Hunt said:
Right. Johns dominated the 2000, 2003, and 2005 Origin series. He was injured in 2001, and injured in 2004. In 2002 he dominated game 1 and then Queensland cheated their way to a win and a draw in 2 and 3.

I hate Newcastle, but being a Sydney boy I watched with envy when Alf and Lewis carved NSW a new arsehole every year. Johns was as good as Lewis, and better than Langer, and it was great to watch him exact revenge on Queensland for the most part of this decade.

NSW need someone with his dominance or Queensland will make it 4 series straight, and I will vomit into a fish mouth!

HA!!! You've been found out you SNAKE IN THE GRASS!

You're a dirty New south welshman, I should have known.

On the plus side anything you say about origin or Johns apparently being better than Langer ( [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. ) is now safe to not be taken as an intelligent opinion.
[icon_wink

F*ck the blues. Southern Scum.

In terms of playmaking and kicking, they were about equal. Darren slips ahead in terms of individual brilliance. It's no surprise that Johns is a better tackler than Locky, one spent the majority of his career at hooker/half while the other was a fullback making 3 tackles a game.

LOLZAPOLOLZA!!!

Johns as good as Lewis??!!!!

Bhahahahahahahahahaahah.

FAIL.Rex. FAIL!!!

P.S. Yet another NSWahman attempts to prop Johns up to Lewis. Man that inferiority complex must be heavy.

Back on topic:

LOL at Benji Marshall for trying to look tough during the haka. Who was he trying to kid?

Awww you guys are sooo mean!!
Poor little guy doesn't get a lot of practice, clearly means alot to him when he does get to play for them and perform the Haka.... Twas sooo cute!!!

wally said:
Awww you guys are sooo mean!!
Poor little guy doesn't get a lot of practice, clearly means alot to him when he does get to play for them and perform the Haka.... Twas sooo cute!!!

Yeh cutes definatley the look he was going for icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • bazza
  • mieko
  • Waynesaurus
  • john1420
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Rough and Ready
  • The Don
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Big Del
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • BRC088
  • maddo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.