Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Australia lead 16-6 at halftime...

Aus: tries to Folau, Thurston and Hodges; Thurston 2/3
NZ: try to Perrett; Marshall goal.

now for my rant:

what is with Slater throwing stupid passes that land in the hands of the Kiwis. i think we all remember the pass he threw in the world cup final that lead to a NZ try. this time Aust made a break attacking the NZ line and instead of taking the tackle and getting a quick play the ball, he throws it to the inside and once gain it lands in the hands of the kiwis. it wasn't even the last tackle [icon_non :roll:

Foordy said:
what is with Slater throwing stupid passes that land in the hands of the Kiwis. i think we all remember the pass he threw in the world cup final that lead to a NZ try. this time Aust made a break attacking the NZ line and instead of taking the tackle and getting a quick play the ball, he throws it to the inside and once gain it lands in the hands of the kiwis. it wasn't even the last tackle [icon_non :roll:

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw that pass.
It seems like he is ashamed to take the tackle.

I got no problem that that Slater pass. We were attacking close to the tryline and he should've had players inside as well as outside.. Slater had every right to throw that pass, it was disappointing he didn't have backup on the inside.

Kiwis playing quite well but that Hodges try was just lazy work from the Kiwis 11.

Gee Smiths dummy half running gives me the shiiiiites

44 gone, try and goal to Thurston... Aus 22 lead NZ 6

Smith's passing is what's giving me the shits tonight. Suprised he's only been pinged once for a forward pass.

Watmough and Kite have been nonexistent, worthless selections.

Stewart hasn't been great but he's putting in so he gets credit.

Bugger me, now THAT was a dumb pass Slathead.

And Slater again in the 45th minute. He is a great player, but I feel that sometimes he tries too hard to be spectacular when he should be concentrating on being solid.

Fozz said:
Smith's passing is what's giving me the shits tonight. Suprised he's only been pinged once for a forward pass.

Watmough and Kite have been nonexistent, worthless selections.

Stewart hasn't been great but he's putting in so he gets credit.

Bugger me, now THAT was a dumb pass Slathead.

the commentators were saying that he has been one of our best; but i agree with you

Smith obviously was spoken to his runs and passes are 100% better IMO this half.

NZ Try 26-10

Dumb shoulder charge from hodges.

Boyd Try

Man that was a great tackle from Locky, shocked Benji so much he dropped the ball hahaha.

why did they need to go to the video ref for the Boyd try... the touchie looked to be about 1m away from the play

anyway Aus lead 32-10

Foordy said:
why did they need to go to the video ref for the Boyd try... the touchie looked to be about 1m away from the play

anyway Aus lead 32-10

why did they go the video for the manu try

Darren Lockyer is god. That is all you need to know.

Short and sweet.

SLATTERRRR possible try time!

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lazza
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mister Wright
  • IceWorks
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Dony Eliakim
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Alec
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.