Aus Vrs NZ ****SPOILERS****

Cause the touchies are just there to strut up and down the sideline. They don't get paid enough to pay attention to the game.

this ref has NFI why not play on ya joke

Yeah, that obstruction rule has gone too far. Defenders just give up and grab at the nearest player if they get fooled.

now we need Gallen and Watmough to go and steal the world cup back from the sheep shaggers

Browny said:
this ref has NFI why not play on ya joke

Martin Richards, league writer for England's Daily Express, said on Thursday that Silverwood had a reputation for lacking consistency, while the coach of one club, who did not want to be named, said the 32-year-old was only the fourth- or fifth-best ref in England.

Running into the pieman, that wouldve hurt.

This game shows once again that with Smith, Thurston and Lockyer in the side, Smith does all the organization. They've been playing together since 2005, and now some people want Prince in there instead of Thurston. LOL.

then why the fcuk is he reffing a test?

no we need Gallen and Watmough to go and steal the world cup back from the sheep shaggers

no we need Gallen and Watmough to go and steal the world cup back from the sheep shaggers

IMO, the turning point of this match was in the first half, when NZ had about 5 sets attacking the Aussie line and failed to score a single point.

Marshall kicked high to Folau too much tonight, i know he dropped the first one, but he catches 9/10, so after dropping that first one he should never have kicked high to Folau again. then again, i don't think you should ever kick high to Folau's wing.

FULL TIME:

AUSTRALIA 38

NZ 10

That Slater no-try was one of the most disgraceful decisions I've seen in my time watching rugby league.

Browny said:
then why the fcuk is he reffing a test?

Cause Ashley Klein wouldn't dare show his hide anywhere within a 50 metre radius of Suncrap Stadium. Not after last years performance. Wonder if he donned his NZRL jumper tonight while he perhaps watched the game from his maximum security institutional facility? [icon_wink

Fozz said:
I got no problem that that Slater pass. We were attacking close to the tryline and he should've had players inside as well as outside.. Slater had every right to throw that pass, it was disappointing he didn't have backup on the inside.

If I remember correctly, he had Lockyer and Thurston on his inside, both of whom would have scored if the panic pass hadn't gone straight over their heads. Or maybe I'm thinking of a different incident [icon_shru

Active Now

• Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.