Aussie Tour Of Seth Effrika.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
They don't want to bat last. The pitch always deteriorates at J'Burg, and the Aussies want to avoid that I'd say. The same reason Ponting gave about winning the toss and batting first.

and rusty from not playing for a month

How good is Johnson!! Make him captain.

I'd like to know what happened with the Duiminy referral? they started to look at it and for some reason stopped.

WTF were bouncher and mckenzie doing wasting there referalls?

The Duminy referral couldn't be ruled on because the tv station did not have the camera shot.. I think we will see alot of players wasting referals particularly in desperate situations..

Had to lol at Graeme smith not referring Hughes last night

Smith did the same thing tonight Hughes gloved one down leg side and was given not out and they did not refer it s Hughes has had 2 lives now.

Aussies are currently 4/99 they have lost 3 wickets without scoring a run, Kallis is on a hattrick.

5 down now. Christ they're falling apart...

4/5 in 12 balls.

Should send in Johnston to tear them apart

The pitch looks to be playing a few tricks now though. One stayed lown and the ball is turning so North should be handy with the pill in the last innings.

Haddin doing what he does best and increasing the run rate

all these two need to do is get the Aussies to 200 odd and they really shold not lose.

Hussey, ****. I thought he'd turn it around this series, but he's done worse than Hayden since the start of the summer and hasn't received anywhere near the pressure.

Unread

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • simplythebest
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.