Aussie Tour Of Seth Effrika.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Agree Jeb. Hussey is fucking useless and nobody seems to question him.

Wow, we certainly are trying our hardest to fark this up.

On the Wide World of Sports live scores they have a thing called the crystal ball where they claim to use historical data to predict the result with the match in its current position. At the moment South Africa is 95%, Australia 3% and Draw 2%.......I wish WWOS would give me some odds coz I really don't see SA winning from here on this pitch.

Ronald gone.. and probably for the series

95%? [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Not a chance in hell - try 5%

Browny said:

Surely with Johnson going how he is with both bat and ball they can pick either Bollinger or McBain with the extra spot.

Beachy said:

With the weather predicted as dodgy for tomorrow I would have it 50% Australia 49% Draw 1% SA, I lol'd to at that.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Browny said:

Surely with Johnson going how he is with both bat and ball they can pick either Bollinger or McBain with the extra spot.

Put Johnson in at #4, he could do no worse than Hussey!!!

He got a run thats more than Hussey got

Jebadude said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Browny said:

Put Johnson in at #4, he could do no worse than Hussey!!!

Well ideally I would piss Hussey off too but there isn't really a replacement there, Brad Hodge FTW! How many runs does he have to score in all forms of the game to get noticed especially when you considered he got dropped after a double ton against the Saffa's.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Beachy said:

With the weather predicted as dodgy for tomorrow I would have it 50% Australia 49% Draw 1% SA, I lol'd to at that.

Saffies would have to be as good as home now after that last wicket icon_thumbs_u

Is the pitch playing up or are the Saffas having a bit of luck go there way?

OR are we trying to lose the game?

This challenge system is a complete joke. It shits me to tears. Everyone complains about slow over rates, then they introduce this challenge system, which actually seems quite useless seeing as how the 3rd umpire can't use the predicted tracking.

I bet that the first team to get fined for a slow over rate will blame the challenge system.

Yeah they dont use snicko or hotspot either, whats the fcuking point.

Exactly! I don't understand why they even introduced the stupid thing.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  • Old Mate
  • Footy Fanatic
  • johnny plath
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.