Aussie Tour Of Seth Effrika.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
need 2 wickets with the new ball and the game should be ours but while Kallis or Duminy are still in the Saffas are a very good chance.

Lot less nervous now with De Villiers out, good onya Macca!!! Come on boys we can still do this!!

Kallis goorne .. Johnson got him chopped on.. Cmon Aussie Cmon

Just following the score on the internet.. but why do SA seem to be playing so defensively today ?

Kallis is defensive at the best of times and McDonald in particular really dried up the scoring in his spell, he did a lot more than just take the 1 wicket he really started to take the game away from them.

Now for Duminy we need him out big time..... 5 wickets to get I think a fired up Siddle is the man for the tail..

Yeah if these two stay around for even just an hour they could inflict real scoreboard damage.

Siddle gets Duminy and we're into the tail with 50-something overs left. Hopefully we can clean them up by tea or just after. Will be a great effort with a hugely inexperienced attack.

Yep, I feel pretty comfortable now. BUT, sheissensteyn has made the Aussies look stupid before. And Boucher's a good bat. I hope Ponting wasn't whooping it up like the game was over!

YES!!!! Huge wicket!!! Siddle you legend!! Come on boys rip through that tail!!

I am seriously struggling to think of the last time Michael Clarke made a direct hit on a run out chance.

That's the game! Sheissensteyn, Harris and Teenieweenie won't score 160 between them.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • phoenix
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • theshed
  • sooticus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.