Aussie Tour Of Seth Effrika.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Siddle the piddle widdle diddles again!

One to go!

You're getting creative with your dismissals Coxy. Do I detect a Snoop Dogg alter ego?

Awesome win! Great work quickly cleaning up the tail.

He didn't take a stack of wickets, but you have take your hat off the Hilfy on debut. He bowled some wonderful outswing on a consistent basis in both innings, and should only get better. Nice work after the patchy, frustrating efforts in the ODIs. Should do well in Pomgolia if he gets a go.

What a great win for the Aussies hopefully this fuels there confidence and they go on to retain the Ashes... Hilfy was great I think he will prove to be a good test bowler.. Johnson is the man though where would Austrian cricket be without him I wonder..

Steve Magoffin has now been flown over in addition to Geeves as Hilfenhaus and Siddle are both doubtful for the 2nd Test.

Quite possible that we could be fielding 3 debut bowlers.

Saffas have brough in Albie Morkel to their squad.

Obviously something si going wrong with the Aussies in the health department ever since Errol left to be physio at the Bunnies the Aussie cricket side has had a massive injury toll.

THat really sucks. We NEED Siddle and Hilfy IMO. We're in prime position to take this series but to do that we need our best bowlers, and Siddle and Hilfy were fantastic in the first test.

When Clarke comes back it's going to be tough for Lee to break back into the team.

Though Siddle and Hilfy are carrying injuries, they are still considered likely to play according to Cricinfo. They'll be assessed today.

And Bryce McGain may not be getting a call up, as Ponting has stated it'll be hard to change a winning side and cited favourable pace conditions in Durban.

Agreed. He was brilliant last summer (ie against India here in Australia) but absolutely woeful in the summer just gone. He has a lot of work ahead of him on the Ashes tour to prove he's still competitive at this level, particularly with the development of Siddle, who I admit thought was useless and have been pleasantly surprised with his most recent performances.

Jury is still out on Hilfy though.

I've also been impressed with Siddle's improvement, remembering that the bloke has bugger all first class experience, let alone Test experience. Love his agro too and especially his pleading appeals. "Just give it out Mofo, FFS!"

Active Now

• sooticus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.