Aussie Tour Of Seth Effrika.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Aussies lost 6/23 this evening to be bowled out for 352.. Poor result considering both opener made centuries.. Johnson breaks through early though the leave South Africa 1/0

and we might have another beads... referring....

How good is he!!!! Oh yeah get a dog up ya!!!!

Double wicket maiden, now that is a nice start! Nearly had Kallis too.

I want Smith gone... Would really love the Aussies to roll these jokers from South Africa..

hahahahah Johnson broke the fat shits hand again.....

Are you serious..... 3 for 6 hahahaha

I wonder what the lowest score is.....

Johnson is breathing fire after his duck I can see him taking more wickets and hopefully breaking more hands too..

I want Johnson to break Steyn's face.

Smug bastard he is.

I did say Johnson was not happy with his golden duck... SMith is out for 2-3 weeks with a broken finger so more good news for Australia..

3 wickets, 2 retired hurt.

If we get them under the follow on, we need to enforce it. They're at least short one batsman for the innings, and Steyn will be fired up no doubt so I wouldn't want to be facing him for awhile.

Johnson is some bowler to have two of the top batsmen in world cricket retired hurt in one day is unreal. In to the tail now a few easy wickets coming hopefully

Man, I should do my research before I open my mouth.

McKenzie is still crap!

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • thenry
  • Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.