Aussie Tour Of Seth Effrika.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
OK, I am not just having a go at Hussey for no reason here, but what was with his whinging at Steyn after Steyn got him in the head with a bouncer? I know that we don't know what was said, but if he was telling Steyn to pull his head in for that reason, then he seriously should get the F over it. Bouncers are apart of cricket and they have been for decades, and the bowlers on Hussey's team are dishing out their fair share of chin music as well!!!!!!

Hughes becomes the youngest player to make a ton in each innings.

Jebadude said:
OK, I am not just having a go at Hussey for no reason here, but what was with his whinging at Steyn after Steyn got him in the head with a bouncer? I know that we don't know what was said, but if he was telling Steyn to pull his head in for that reason, then he seriously should get the F over it. Bouncers are apart of cricket and they have been for decades, and the bowlers on Hussey's team are dishing out their fair share of chin music as well!!!!!!

Somebody isn't a Hussey fan.. I think you will find Steyn had words and then Hussey replied either way he wasn't whinging about the bouncer.. As you say bouncers are part of the game...

Beads6 said:
Jebadude said:

Somebody isn't a Hussey fan.. I think you will find Steyn had words and then Hussey replied either way he wasn't whinging about the bouncer.. As you say bouncers are part of the game...

That's fine it that's the case. But I didn't really see much of the incident live and news reports made it out to be a whinge from Hussey about the bouncer.

And no I'm not a Hussey fan :mrgreen:

briareos said:
McKenzie is still crap!

He's the most painful batsmen to watch ever.

Credit to the Aussies at the moment, they seem very determined and everyone is chipping in. Even McDonald's getting wickets.

Jebadude said:
Beads6 said:
Jebadude said:

That's fine it that's the case. But I didn't really see much of the incident live and news reports made it out to be a whinge from Hussey about the bouncer.

And no I'm not a Hussey fan :mrgreen:

I m not one fo his fans either but I find it hard to believe a batsmen would cry about getting bowled bouncers....

Steyn: " Your Mum plays bouncers better than you Huss your $hit...

Hussey: Hey Steyn your mum swallows.....

and the feud begins.

Not something I needed to hear.

You weirdos.

Is that a code for something? You people are so freaky.

Well either that or he can bring me two lobsters and a blue-tongue lizard.

So with over 500 runs in the bank, Ponting thought it best not to have a third slip. He's set a defensive field for much of the fouth day. I have never been critical of Ponting because I think he's the key to rebuilding the team but sometimes his field placings frustrate me.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/03/10/2511604.htm

If any team can avoid a loss from here it's this Proteas team.

Thankfully with Glass Hands Smith unlikely to bat, it's only going to take a couple more wickets to get into the bunnies. But still, allowing them to get to 2/244 is worrying.

Big miss by North dropping Sludge Guts first ball, that would've really stuffed their innings.

It'll be a massive disappointment if this thing ends in a draw.

Abe The Cop said:
We should win this one.

You would bloody hope so.. Need to take a few wickets with the new ball this evening and the game should be ours. The longer Kallis bats the more likely the draw IMO..

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Jason Simmons
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.