Aussie Tour Of Seth Effrika.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
bob the Smasher said:
briareos said:
Is that a code for something? You people are so freaky.

A pineapple is a $50 note mate.

Now I get it. [eusa_doh

They're still gay for each other though. [icon_evillaugh

Clarke is a farkwit ... You train all day and drop a sitter ffs get a real job.

Hammo said:
Really, do you blame Jeb?

For the gayness? Nah, we all know you're the flamingest of them all!

Johnson gets Kallis.. Lucky Ponting can catch nobdy else can ... Now for Duminy I request a broken jaw thanks Johnno..

Hammo said:
Jebadude said:
Well either that or he can bring me two lobsters and a blue-tongue lizard.

How about 25 golden QEII's?

Hmmm, how about the cardboard format of $50 on the Broncos to beat the Cowboys icon_thumbs_u

If you are going to LA, I'll check with you first, in case Broncos lose and then you are down a pineapple/two Lobsters and a blue tounge/5 blue tounge's/etc

pineapple.jpg

lobster.jpg

lobster.jpg

Blue%20Tongue%20Lizard.jpg

_woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Great win the for Aussies. That wraps up this series and puts us in good stead for the Ashes.

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! - Oi! Oi! Oi!

Completly unexpected series result for me. Saffers had the home ground advantage and had beaten us at home, they had the form going in, the chance to grab the number one spot, we had injuries to Lee (good for us), Clark (bad for us), Symonds (50-50) and a rookie team.

Massive choke, absolutely massive from the hairybacks.

Amazing series win.

Even more amazing given the inexperience of the Aussies coming into the series, especially the bowling attack.

Johnson - 18 matches
Siddle - 4 matches
Ronald - 1 match
Hilfy - 0 matches

And then add to that a rookie opener and No. 6.

Classic choke from the Saffas, up there with their best of all time. Certainly in Test Matches anyway.

Agree with all that's been said. I think this would be one of the sweeter victories for Australia in the past decade. I think it's the first time they've had to dig deep and pull something out when to be honest it looked pretty hopeless going into the series.

I don't know about a massive choke, they had over 500 runs to win the match, not an easy feat.

I think JW was referring to the series in general Lachy.

Full credit to Ponting and his men for coming up with a Series win which IMO was unexpected but I awlays had hope.. Ponting has done well to get the most out of his young and inexperienced attack.. Hopefully the selectors play Mcgain in the last test to see if he will be any good for the Ashes..

Unread

Active Now

• TonyTheJugoslav
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • simplythebest
  • Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.