Australia v England Third Test

How good has Lyon gone against the lefties?

132 balls to left handers that have pitched in line with the stumps. From those deliveries he has taken 6/38 at an average of 6.33.
Where do you get all your stat's mate?

Only player to play 5 Ashes Tests at Perth is David Gower, 471 runs @ 52.33, 100 runs more than the next (GChappell, 371 in 4 Ashes Tests). Leading wicket-takers: 17 McDermott, McGrath 15 Johnson 14 Willis, Botham.

Last WACA Test!

McGrath hat trick.
Hayden 380.
Gilchrist 100 off 57.
Ambrose 7/1 off 38 balls.
Harris bowls Cook.
Johnson 6/38.

150 Tests for Cook.
Outstanding Test batsman.

766 runs in an away Ashes series in 2010/2011 was outstanding.

So what you're saying is if Joe Root wins the toss he'll bowl?

The WACA: Teams winning the toss have won 16 times, but lost 19 times. Teams that have been sent in have won 9 times, but lost only 7 times. Bat 1st, win 18, lose 17.

Last edited:
Cya Cookie

This pitch looks like a road, need 2-3 wickets before lunch I reckon to keep them under ~400

England just keep getting themselves out, something really to be said for genuine pace bowling.

First chance that I've been able to turn the TV on, has there been any spin from Lyon?

First chance that I've been able to turn the TV on, has there been any spin from Lyon?

Yeah but very little, it has been the three quicks primarily (I think Handscomb has been plain dropped for MMarsh as a batsman because he hasn't bowled but HAS dropped a sitter, ridiculous).

Yeah but very little, it has been the three quicks primarily (I think Handscomb has been plain dropped for MMarsh as a batsman because he hasn't bowled but HAS dropped a sitter, ridiculous).
Let's hope he can make up for it. Thanks mate

And for something different Slater and Clarke sooking about DRS

Geez Josh hazlewood has developed into a class act I reckon he will go down as one of the best bowler's in Australian history by the end of his career

Geez Josh hazlewood has developed into a class act I reckon he will go down as one of the best bowler's in Australian history by the end of his career

Big call. He's very good, but I wouldn't put him anywhere near McGrath, Lillee etc. If he's apart of Australia getting back on top over the next few years then maybe.

Big call. He's very good, but I wouldn't put him anywhere near McGrath, Lillee etc. If he's apart of Australia getting back on top over the next few years then maybe.
I got faith in him, he's got plenty of years ahead of him, he will only get better. But I also get where your coming from

I got faith in him, he's got plenty of years ahead of him, he will only get better. But I also get where your coming from

I actually think Cummins might prove to be the pick of the bowlers of his generation, provided he can stay fit - he just has 'it'.

Unread

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Broncos Maestro
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.