Australia v England Third Test

Good chance for Bancroft too. Flat track.

England lose 6-35 off 51 balls.

The ball was flying through above Pain’s head and it’s hitting the crack and staying low. It’s not flat at all.

England lose 6-35 off 51 balls.

The ball was flying through above Pain’s head and it’s hitting the crack and staying low. It’s not flat at all.

It's a road. Once the sheen goes off the new ball there's nothing there for the bowlers.

It's a road. Once the sheen goes off the new ball there's nothing there for the bowlers.
Yeah not to many demon's in this pitch at the moment, might change if those cracks open up,but no movement at all. Just need to grind this English bowling attack down then runs should flow

Wouldn't mind a sneaky 0/215 at stumps boys.

Another first innings disappointment from Bancroft.
The more i hear from the ex players on 9 the more i think Warner had a lot to do with renshaw being dropped.

Looks like it's up to Smith again.

Overton sitting on 27% of his deliveries resulted in false shots, by far the highest of any bowler in the match.

See em off for the next 10 or so overs then cash in.

Seriously when did Warner forget how to hit a ball, he used to scare the opposition to set defensive fields

Steve Smith is the best batsman I have seen. Will probably end up as Australia's best batsman since Bradman.

So Uzzie didn’t nick that?! **** off that’s a controversy square up

Smith should be right. Aussies have been not out 92 at stumps on 6 previous occasions. One (AB) ran out of partners next day, finished 98*. Of the other five, only one (CMcCool) failed to make 100 next day. The other four finished 150+.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Porthoz
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Pablo
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Maddy
  • bb_gun
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • cento
  • broncsgoat
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.