Australia v England Third Test

I actually think Cummins might prove to be the pick of the bowlers of his generation, provided he can stay fit - he just has 'it'.
Yeah he's been excellent. I'm so happy with our bowling attack at the moment. It's going to be a great test for them when they go to south Africa

Yeah he's been excellent. I'm so happy with our bowling attack at the moment. It's going to be a great test for them when they go to south Africa

The fact that they can all bat pretty well is a huge plus, given the proclivity of Australia's top order to crumble.

First chance that I've been able to turn the TV on, has there been any spin from Lyon?

England have been more aggressive, using their feet more to him.

England have come down the track to Lyon 5% of the time, but today they've done so 20% of the time.

England have been more aggressive, using their feet more to him.

England have come down the track to Lyon 5% of the time, but today they've done so 20% of the time.
Loving those stat's mate haha cheers

MMarsh - the inspired selection!! His dropped catch and two overs of bowling are just what the doctor ordered, just such a treat having an all-rounder in the team who can produce this sort of workload.

Dropped catches from WA players.
Marsh stinking t up and Bancroft Fmd went quick but very catchable.

Marsh offered nothing but we looked very unthreatening towards the end

The pitch will suddenly become a midfield and we'll be all out for sub-200.

The pitch will suddenly become a midfield and we'll be all out for sub-200.

Suddenly? the pitch is usually in the middle of the field.

Last edited:
Those drops are just killing us now. This is set up for Ali to come in and pile on the pain .
Bancroft owes the team a big ton .

Those drops are just killing us now. This is set up for Ali to come in and pile on the pain .
Bancroft owes the team a big ton .

Steve Smith would have swallowed that catch. Bancroft came across him.

FMD England have a bad tail. Just goes to show even more how important that catch was

Handscomb as 12th man contributed more MMarsh

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Lurker
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.