Australia v England Third Test

This is far from flat, some of the movement off the pitch already is incredible, it’s going to be really hard to win batting last.

I think we can still get there, but we’d only be wanting to chase 150 or so. Which means Smith is going to need a double century.

This is far from flat, some of the movement off the pitch already is incredible, it’s going to be really hard to win batting last.

I think we can still get there, but we’d only be wanting to chase 150 or so. Which means Smith is going to need a double century.

He’s too good not to have a triple, maybe today is the day.

In this series Australia have bowled 1319 deliveries faster than 140kph (87mph), 67% of their total deliveries. Meanwhile, England have bowled 335, just 16% of their total deliveries.

Amazing Adelaide 2.

So Mitch Marsh comes to the crease with a 21 average.
I hope Tim Paine is ready.

Give it up for M Darsh.

Solid knock for him, supporting Smith but also keeping the runs ticking.

Give it up for M Darsh.

Solid knock for him, supporting Smith but also keeping the runs ticking.
Yeah he's done a bloody good job, Smith and him can get rid of this deficit pretty fast with the way things are going

Yeah he's done a bloody good job, Smith and him can get rid of this deficit pretty fast with the way things are going

Who would have thought we could possibly be a few hundred up and maybe even get a few wickets before the end of days play. Nice to see pretty much everyone contribute and no collapse.

Who would have thought we could possibly be a few hundred up and maybe even get a few wickets before the end of days play. Nice to see pretty much everyone contribute and no collapse.
Yeah we've done well, I've liked how there haven't been many dumb shots, they have played smart. It would be good if Smith and Marsh can get us 100 in front, then let Starc and Paine have big hit

Steve Smith is Australia's best since Bradman, don't care what anyone says. Sorry Punter & Pup.

Hahah anderson, absolute wanker reviews a lbw only to be a no ball

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • sooticus
  • Santa
  • RodF
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • KeithustEndaf
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.