Australia v England Third Test

Hold it together Australia! You can tell Starc was pissed off, he will be keen to do some head hunting soon

Paine looks in so much pain every time he hits the ball.

They should all start swinging, if they get out, they get out. This pitch is doing things now.

Even if Paine keeps making the runs he has been making, he is adding more than Wade did in about the last two years he was in the side sadly.

Anything between 200-250 should be enough. It’s become a mine field

On a side point, that ball to get Bairstow the other day was a thing of beauty wasn't it.

See that ball from Broad just then??? That went at leg break angles off the crack.

That was a very well batted over by Paine, that pitch is blowing up.

The more I watch Cummins, the more I think him and Marsh (despite the innings in this match) are batting in the wrong positions. Cummins is a seriously good batsman.

**** this camerman dude, I swear once or twice an over he just zooms out after the delivery because he can't see it, just missed a wicket because of it, absolute retard.

**** this camerman dude, I swear once or twice an over he just zooms out after the delivery because he can't see it, just missed a wicket because of it, absolute retard.

Probably the one from last night. Anything on the pads he has no idea

Unread

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Porthoz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.