Australia v England Third Test

Fucking hilarious, Anderson and Root review --

Result?

Extra run for the aussies

Joe the camera man can’t follow the ball lol

3 times in that Anderson over he went the wrong way

Lack of pace is killing them

When you look at the last time they won here it tells a different story which is surprising.

The average speed of England's seam attack in this Ashes series is 135.34kph. In the 2010/11 series, their average speed was 133.54kph.

They haven’t come up with good plans or stuck to them.

They’ve been beaten with the ball.
Australia have bowled faster than England - 141.50kph v 135.94kph. Australia have found more swing than England - 0.67° v 0.49°. Australia have found more seam movement than England - 0.48 v 0.47°.

Last edited:
Who would have thought we could possibly be a few hundred up and maybe even get a few wickets before the end of days play. Nice to see pretty much everyone contribute and no collapse.

Two years since the top six all got over 20.

Great innings Marsh. Test 100 is a big improvement on his WACA shield average of 26.

Great number six knock, aggressive, 10% false shots took some risks and took it away.

Drove beautifully.

Full credit to the guy, this is what he is capable of, we all know that but the key for him is to be able to do it consistently. If he can bat like this regularly, he is an absolute weapon. The problem is, he has the Marsh gene which means consistency is not ingrained.

I wonder how much Smith will settle for... Another half a day bowling would absolutely crush the English team

Yeah I checked the weather in Perth.... Doesn't look good. I noticed PerthBrissy, are you in Perth?

Yeah man , used to live over in Brizzy , but moved here a while ago.
Def a step down from over east.

Well you go for the right footy team that's all that matters mate lol. Doesn't it look rainy over your ways?

I always thought Perth was a step up from over east. The most beautiful city in Australia IMO. Love that clear ocean.

I always thought Perth was a step up from over east. The most beautiful city in Australia IMO. Love that clear ocean.
What about the beautiful dark browns of the Brisbane River?

Active Now

• Broncos Maestro
  • Lostboy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Allo
  • jd87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ell.d33
  • mrslong
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • Big Del
  • Brotherdu
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Brocko
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.