Australia v India

One stress fracture replaces another.

Love Cummins, but not a fan of this move. I mean who gives a **** about India. Why would you send him over to bowl 200 thankless overs on a doctored pitch,just to potentially break down again before the ashes. Just have him play shield.

Glenn Maxwell and Pat Cummins in. Australia won toss and batting first.

**** yes, thats a big toss to win.

Love Cummins, but not a fan of this move. I mean who gives a **** about India. Why would you send him over to bowl 200 thankless overs on a doctored pitch,just to potentially break down again before the ashes. Just have him play shield.

I would rather keep Pattinson fit for the ashes instead. He is the better bowler of the two

Renshaw just became the first ever Australian batsmen to pass 500 test runs before the age of 21.

How many fucking chances do we have to give those useless hacks the Marsh boys. Just **** them off entirely from the national squad period.

Scumbag Shaun Marsh. Gets picked for the conditions, fails everytime.

Smith and Handscomb need to score like 200 each because it not much to come after these two. Incidentally, how safe is Warner's spot for the last test?

Smith and Handscomb need to score like 200 each because it not much to come after these two. Incidentally, how safe is Warner's spot for the last test?

It's a really good question, but a useless one at the same time. Yes, Warner's spot should be under scrutiny, but he's the VC and the Australian 'Golden Boy' so won't be dropped.

It's a really good question, but a useless one at the same time. Yes, Warner's spot should be under scrutiny, but he's the VC and the Australian 'Golden Boy' so won't be dropped.

Yeah anywhere outside Asia he is second picked after Smith but his form in Asia is as bad as Khawaja.

I would rather keep Pattinson fit for the ashes instead. He is the better bowler of the two
I like them both. Would love a 4 pronged pace attack. Starc Hazelwood. Cummins, Pattinson.

Smith 117*
Maxwell 82*

Hope this means the end of Mitchell Marsh for good. Not a huge Maxwell fan but if he gets in the runs, keep him in.

If Maxwell goes on to make a hundred do you think the Aussies would consider him for all conditions as the number 6 alrounder.

Warner in India 312 runs at 24.
Warner not in India 5066 runs at 51.17

Active Now

• Santa
  • Skathen
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.