Australia v India

If Maxwell goes on to make a hundred do you think the Aussies would consider him for all conditions as the number 6 alrounder.

Highest score from an Australian number 6 since Smith's 100 against SA 2014.

If Maxwell goes on to make a hundred do you think the Aussies would consider him for all conditions as the number 6 alrounder.

For the Ashes I'd go with: Renshaw, Warner, Khawaja, Smith, Handscomb/ Lynn/ Lehmann/ Cartwright, Maxwell, Nevill/ Wade, Starc, Cummins, SOK, Hazle. 12th: Beherendorff or Sayers.

On another note, Wade is a total **** wit and a shit house keeper and bat to boot, but I don't see him getting punted just yet, unfortunately. When they flashed to him after Maxxie's 50 he looked distraught, **** it made me livid. He and Lyon carry themselves like they're the actual GOATs (not memes), when it reality both go missing big time when it matters.

For the Ashes I'd go with: Renshaw, Warner, Khawaja, Smith, Handscomb/ Lynn/ Lehmann/ Cartwright, Maxwell, Nevill/ Wade, Starc, Cummins, SOK, Hazle. 12th: Beherendorff or Sayers.

On another note, Wade is a total **** wit and a shit house keeper and bat to boot, but I don't see him getting punted just yet, unfortunately. When they flashed to him after Maxxie's 50 he looked distraught, **** it made me livid. He and Lyon carry themselves like they're the actual GOATs (not memes), when it reality both go missing big time when it matters.

If only Lyon could produce 13 wickets in two Tests against India in India and have us 1-1.

Great innings by Maxy, hopefully he goes on with it for the rest of the series and cements that all-rounder spot, we could really use his fielding and aggressive batting in the Ashes.

It's unbelievable that a guy that hasn't scored a 100 for Victoria since 20/02/2014 now has a Test 100.

He only has three 100's in SS he could come home with more Test 100's.

Maxwell joins Watson as the only 2 players to score 100's in all 3 formats for Australia.

Cummins!! He gets the big one of Rahul. He has been bowling REALLY well.

IMG 0435

Cummins is such a gun!! That bouncer was brutal. I cannot believe the ump didn't give it.

There are some serious question marks today over the umpiring, this is NRL level biasness against Australia today. The quickness of the review earlier was disgraceful to what looked a legitimate reversal followed the very next ball by Vijay muddling it and being given not out with no reviews left due to the stupidity of the ball before. I hope Smith or Lehmann let rip.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Astro
  • BroncoFan94
  • NSW stables
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • something
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.