Australia v India

Well done to Handscomb and Marsh in that session. This pitch is now a minefield and they successfully negotiated that session and only three to make India bat again. The job is two-thirds done but the last third is EASILY the hardest part now.

Looking ahead to the fourth test, would it be worth considering:

1. Renshaw
2. Marsh
3. Smith
4. Handscomb
5. Maxwell
6. Stoinis
7. Wade
8. Cummins
9. SOK / Agar (depending how SOK pulls up)
10. Hazlewood
11. Lyon

Just throwing it out there, Warner comes straight back in for anywhere outside Asia.

Handscomb showing why we all rate him so highly, he has been showing fight but getting himself out stupidly, this is his best innings, what a fighting knock! But he needs to go on with it for another 30 minutes at least.

Hanging on by a thread here. Very impressed with SMarsh in this innings.

Well done S Marsh and Hanscomb. Hanscomb has had his trouble getting caught on the crease but he's obviously working hard.
He's just the type of player we need along with Renshaw, they are proving to be (ATM ) very brave but astute selections which could form a stable long term batting line up.

Things are looking good for the ashes with Khawaja back in the mix in Aus and if Maxwell keeps his act together we have the fire power in the middle order.

Career defining knock for Handscomb. Team defining tour regardless of the ultimate result. Momentum Australia.

Last edited:
The selectors have already made a bold call and dropped someone not because of form but because of conditions with Khawaja why cant they do the same to Warner who obviously cant handle the ball turning or staying low

Smarsh is gone lets hope australia done have one of those famous batting collapses

Smarsh is gone lets hope australia done have one of those famous batting collapses

You would like to think it doesn't matter now, they should be home and hosed but hopefully they aren't thinking that way.

Seriously getting ticked off. Kohli and Maxwell have heated words, kind of Kohli's modus operandi, and guess who gets spoken to...that's right, not the aggressive Indian captain. I so hope Australia win the fourth test!

Maxwell out, just need another two over stand but this should already be over.

Fucking Maxwell, I was really hoping he could guide us home as much for his sake as the team.

I hope that if India offers an early finish, Australia just make them stay out there, I'm sick of their rubbish.

Game over!! That was an epic batting performance by Handscomb in particular but also SMarsh. Hats off, that was as hard as it gets and this Aussie team confirms they have the fight that's been missing for years. I'm over the moon!

Am I right thinking that India must win the next test to get BG trophy. No pressure Kohli you fuckwit.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • RodF
  • Foordy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • marw
  • HarryAllan7
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncorob
  • jarro65
  • Wolfie
  • sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • eggstar10
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.