CRICKET Australia v Pakistan Series

Well pickle me grandmother! Wouldn't that just pull the fork out of your nighty!

The cricket tests aren't being streamed on 7plus either, just like the BBL this year. *sigh*

Well pickle me grandmother! Wouldn't that just pull the fork out of your nighty!

The cricket tests aren't being streamed on 7plus either, just like the BBL this year. *sigh*
Wait till the ICC tournaments start in Australia. The ICC sold the rights exclusively to Prime. They wont be able to be shown on free tv.

Well….i suppose Warner can play out the summer then…..

If everyone could stop getting out after getting going that’d be great

Pakistan never look interested when they come here, you get them in the UAE/Pakistan, they're a very difficult team to beat.

The gap between their performances at home and what they've dished up here, if they could close that gap a bit they'd be a chance at putting themselves in the frame for a WTC final. Outside of a team like India, I don't think any away team would feel confident beating them in their conditions. They've got the class in their batting line up to put pressure on any bowling line up, I suspect they'll put up a fight when they get to bat but they've just shown nothing with the ball.

Was hoping to see more of a fight from them today, the dropped catches are peak Pakistan.

I`ve always thought the Pakistan bowlers with the Aussie team`s fielders would be unbeatable .
Their bowlers create so many chances that if they took them all they would skittle teams for low scores .
Drop a half dozen chances and still bowl a team out for 350 .
Then running between wickets usually accounts for at least one run out .
Better fundamentals coaching and Pakistan is king .

Wait till the ICC tournaments start in Australia. The ICC sold the rights exclusively to Prime. They wont be able to be shown on free tv.
I don't really have a problem paying for good coverage, its very hard to go back to FTA once you've watched Kayo but the sport being spread around between services is a PITA to keep track of and honestly I find myself just saying fark it and not bothering.

I don't really have a problem paying for good coverage, its very hard to go back to FTA once you've watched Kayo but the sport being spread around between services is a PITA to keep track of and honestly I find myself just saying fark it and not bothering.
If its not on FTA its going to diminish the numbers of younger people watching it. Not everyone can afford all these subscription services. Sadly, the more commercialized the game is becoming, the more the common person will be squeezed out from watching the games. ODIs have already been killed off with kayo having exclusive rights and test cricket will be next.

Marsh is so good to watch when he is up and about.

Now lets see what exactly is in this pitch with our bowlers

Wow guess the Pakis didn’t want to play on the 5th day

Active Now

• Spooky1013
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • kiwibronco
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • RolledOates
  • Bish
  • Tristan1990
  • IceWorks
  • Rowdy124
  • mitch222
  • Allo
  • Volvo Driver
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.