CRICKET Australia v Pakistan Series

Marsh is such a nice player to watch... he's so powerful, but he's not a hacker to cow corner... some pure technique in there.

Might have one of the best looking cover drives / off drives going

He's only 32 and I'm here for a Marsh career resurrection.

52 extras from Pakistan so far... second top scorer for Australia

Yeah now you mention it, there has been a lot and this one of the issues with Rizwan, he is a good bat but really isn’t a very good keeper.

Yeah now you mention it, there has been a lot and this one of the issues with Rizwan, he is a good bat but really isn’t a very good keeper.
There's been a lot of garbage well down leg that the keeper can do nothing about as well.

It's not been a high scoring or long innings from Australia and they've racked up 50 odd extras... which could be telling in this test match

It's a poor effort all round when you win the toss and send them in

Cummins ripping through them and has changed the match.

Looks like the ball is reversing and now Starc comes on

Pakistan would be nearing a first innings lead without all those extras

Goodness me, I reckon Ali is happy to be out, that was scary stuff by Cummins finished off by a great ball.

Shaheen finally looks in a mood for a ‘**** this shit’ spell..

Should've sent out a lunch watchman

Absolute trash by Labs. He is showing a real penchant for getting out on the stroke of lunch breaks these days. That was just dumb. Hope he and Smith can get back in to form at some point soon, been a poor year for both of them.

36 or whatever it is might be in trouble here.

Man. I was counting on watching this test for a couple more days at least while camping. Ffs.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Organix
  • Dee
  • Locky24
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Skathen
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.