Australia vs India - Test Series

I definitely prefer bowler dominated games, but this is a bit extreme lol.

Could see Ashwin having a bit of a swing so I think it's a pretty big wicket in the context of this game

If we're not 5/50 I'll be surprised, seems like that sort of game.

I mean the Australia batting line up is absolutely shocking. We're basically reliant on Smith and Marnus with Warner missing from the top.

Smith the big wicket here.

India will be following Australia's lead and attacking the stumps, which is exactly where Smith likes it... unfortunately Burns does not like it there.

I can see Wade thinking he has a bit of a license to have a dash and try and peel off some quick runs, but Burns is very susceptible to lbw and should be the one looking for quick runs... he wont though as he's trying to save his test career.

Last edited:
Actually a hard situation here for burns..bit difficult for him to actually do anything to resererct his test career

Actually a hard situation here for burns..bit difficult for him to actually do anything to resererct his test career
He needs to carry his bat with even a 30 or 40 odd... he absolutely must play straight as they will be coming for his stumps.

He could probably have a swing along with Wade and if he makes a quick fire 20 that would be ok.

Makes him look like like a team player and gets out trying to score it quickly rather than nudging his way to 5 runs off 30

Last edited:
Looks like Wade is having a dash... T20 style except there's no fielders back

Last edited:
Seriously 7Plus shows live TV except for all forms of cricket? Quality app right there.

Burns just isn’t a defensive opener, he plays so much better when playing shots.

If this time yesterday someone told you Australia would be cruising to a 10 9 wicket win this time tomorrow....😮

If this time yesterday someone told you Australia would be cruising to a 10 9 wicket win this time tomorrow....😮
Never seen a series swing that quickly. India went from being a great chance at retaining the trophy to being shot in 90 minutes.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.