Australia vs India - Test Series

Did any of you find it weird that those 4 or 5 Men got taken away even tho their seemed to be two sets of people denying it was them

At least this game has been taken completely out of Indias hands

Heard a voice in the background saying "you wanna go to snicko first?"

Betting hot spot didn't show shit.

Also don't they usually show snicko as a split screen with front on and side on to confirm the ball is in the vicinity at the time of the snick?
DRS is a joke. Hotspot is inconsistent with what it picks up, Snicko is a guessing game to sync the audio with visual and ball tracker... well don't get me started.

I don't blame the ICB for being vehemently against DRS when it was first introduced. I think the technology is a good thing for the game but this series is raising serious questions about its accuracy and proper use.

Last edited:
Did any of you find it weird that those 4 or 5 Men got taken away even tho their seemed to be two sets of people denying it was them

Yeah it certainly seemed like the people in front of them and besides them were both saying that they didn't hear anything. Could be wrong though.

Could've just been for interviewing I guess

The lads that were taken away were a decent distance away from Siraj, so they would've had to shout at the top of their lungs. And everyone wouldve heard them

Well what we’ve learned is that we are probably moving green to 5 and getting a good 6 away from being unbeatable against anyone anywhere

If this is racism it is terrible but I am not sure this isn't just more time wasting. I'm sorry for saying that.
The thought occurred to me as well.

If it’s bullshit, the people involved need to sue Siraj.

Well what we’ve learned is that we are probably moving green to 5 and getting a good 6 away from being unbeatable against anyone anywhere
As a matter of fact I think that 6 spot really suits McDermott right about now he can make some good runs... he can just about bat in all circumstances and those current worries about not being able to convert those high 80’s and 90’s in to hundreds isn’t quite as important as he won’t be in those positions often

As a matter of fact I think that 6 spot really suits McDermott right about now he can make some good runs... he can just about bat in all circumstances and those current worries about not being able to convert those high 80’s and 90’s in to hundreds isn’t quite as important as he won’t be in those positions often

This isn't a bad argument. McDermott is beautiful to watch, like Head really. Both look a million dollars until they have the inevitable lapses in concentration.

Terrible start by Starc.

The lads that were taken away were a decent distance away from Siraj, so they would've had to shout at the top of their lungs. And everyone wouldve heard them
Yep the utter confusion from the people around them says it all.

Having been to quite a few sporting events you know who's throwing banter around you, especially if its aimed at the players. In a crowd that is socially distanced it would make those people even more obvious and easy to identify immediately when the cops show up.

Fox has done themselves a disservice putting those people's faces on TV. If it can't be legally proven they said anything and it's purely Siraj's word against theirs, I'd be inclined to think there might be some defamation lawsuits incoming.

Last edited:
I think if we can get 3 or 4 wickets this session it’s game over

Yep the utter confusion from the people around them says it all.

Having been to quite a few sporting events you know who's throwing banter around you, especially if its aimed at the players. In a crowd that is socially distanced it would make those people even more obvious and easy to identify immediately when the cops show up.

Fox has done themselves a disservice putting those people's faces on TV. If it can't be legally proven they said anything and it's purely Siraj's word against theirs, I'd be inclined to think there might be some defamation lawsuits incoming.
In saying that who ever was the commentator might have saved their asses because they did manage to imply that they may not have a. Been the culprits and B. That a few people were very disappointed in the polices decision to take those few people away

Last edited:
I’m saying that who ever was the commentator might have saved their asses because they did manage to imply that they may not have a. Been the culprits and B. That a few people were very disappointed in the polices decision to take those few people away
I think it was either Gilly or Huss, either way it was a very smart thing to say. One of the producers must have been in their ear.

Last edited:

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.