Australia vs India - Test Series

It's worth it for what you want to watch while it's on, great library as well. Then cancel it when what you want to watch is done.

Ok that sounds like a good game plan. Thanks [emoji106]

Green currently bowling in the Shield if anyone wants to see him for the first time.

Pucovski batting well too in the other game.

And Green gets one in his third over, he is soooooooooooooo impressive. I've never seen a young player with as many weapons as this guy.

Speaking of impressive young players, Pucovski putting his hand up once again.

Speaking of impressive young players, Pucovski putting his hand up once again.

There have been a few good signs from some of the key youngsters so far this season:

Pucovski (as an opener which is extremely important for Australia)
Solway
Green
Inglis (Certainly need a keeper to come through)

Good signs, just need a spinner to stand up and J.Richardson to stop getting injured.

Pope has some amazing weapons in his arsenal but he is so, so inconsistent and mixed with far more absolute rubbish. Hopefully he can find some consistency but he isn't even FC standard at present.

Early Test side prediction, thoughts? @Sproj

1. Warner
2. Pucovski
3. Labuschagne
4. Smith
5. Head
6. Green
7. Paine (c)
8. Cummins
9. Starc
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

Early Test side prediction, thoughts? @Sproj

1. Warner
2. Pucovski
3. Labuschagne
4. Smith
5. Head
6. Green
7. Paine (c)
8. Cummins
9. Starc
10. Lyon
11. Hazlewood

Yeah I think you are pretty close. Pucovski will open, I think you are spot on there, just not sure about Green. He will be there sooner rather than later but it would be very harsh on Wade, who is on a well made 50 not out today.

And when did Wes Agar change his skin colour?

Pucovski surely has to be in. He looks like a player who could do well in India you know, such beautiful wrists. He reminds me a lot of Michael Clarke actually.

Does this Victorian opening stand reflect at all on Head's capabilities as a captain?

I've only just switched it on but given they've scored 0/300+, you have to wonder if that says something about the bowling combinations/field settings.

Last edited:
Does this Victorian opening stand reflect at all on Head's capabilities as a captain?

I've only just switched it on but given they've scored 0/300+, you have to wonder if that says something about the bowling combinations/field settings.

Yeah he has made some mistakes but this has been excellent batting. Head is a bit hamstrung by Pope who cannot keep it tight, so he needs to be bowled sparingly. The problems are many with this SA team.

Yeah he has made some mistakes but this has been excellent batting. Head is a bit hamstrung by Pope who cannot keep it tight, so he needs to be bowled sparingly. The problems are many with this SA team.
The sa team is mainly a bunch of no bodies

He's going at 3.4 an over which is pretty bad for a spinner but not shocking. Lyon by comparison yesterday went at 4.13 and Swepson is going at 4.2.

Meanwhile, Head is going at 5.5 and only bowled 2 overs less than Pope.

He may be their best spinner but I'm not sure the blame can be laid at Pope's feet for this scorecard.

He's going at 3.4 an over which is pretty bad for a spinner but not shocking. Lyon by comparison yesterday went at 4.13 and Swepson is going at 4.2.

Meanwhile, Head is going at 5.5 and only bowled 2 overs less than Pope.

He may be their best spinner but I'm not sure the blame can be laid at Pope's feet for this scorecard.

Yeah you are right, I'm not pinning this on Pope alone. The problem is he bowls one wicket-taking ball every 10 overs and everything is rubbish. There are many problems with this SA side.

These 2 are 23 from the highest opening partnership ever for Vic.

Make that 13 away from a 94 year old record.

Pope has weapons but his stock ball sucks so he bowls them constantly and gets found out quickly. I don’t want to sound like Ian Chappell but he needs to forget T20 and work on consistency (even though I’d be taking the T20 cash too).

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Dee
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.