Australia vs India - Test Series

0/15*, 1/65, 0/87, 2/114, 3/72, 0/5, 1/68, 2/55, (3/60, 0/62, 2/74, 2/141 - all shield games)

Last 12 innings, 15 wickets @ 48.73.
Last 8 innings in tests, 8 wickets @ 60.12

Any other bowler would be dropped based on that form. I know he has a boat load of wickets and is playing his 100th test but he doesn't look remotely threatening.

Why is he getting a free pass?

Last edited:
Big session coming up I think India will try and get through it hoping for a 1 day type scenario
If they can get to tea 2 or 3 down at worst and need around 4.5 an over they might just have a crack at it.

Big session coming up I think India will try and get through it hoping for a 1 day type scenario
If they can get to tea 2 or 3 down at worst and need around 4.5 an over they might just have a crack at it.

Especially with Pant in the side

Part of me hopes we lose here.

It's the only way we'll see changes to this XI outside the obvious Harris and Wade.

Only sniff Aus has is if India go hard for the win.

Gotta be Starc’s last test for a while. But need more changes than that, we can’t keep turning up clueless in the 5th innings unless we are gonna win the toss and bowl first lmao.

Gotta be Starc’s last test for a while. But need more changes than that, we can’t keep turning up clueless in the 5th innings unless we are gonna win the toss and bowl first lmao.

Lyon, Starc, Wade, Paine all need to be considered to go imo. Wade almost definitely is done.

Lucky for us Pujara was such a slug in the first session. Even 20 more runs then would have made it so much easier for India

Lyon, Starc, Wade, Paine all need to be considered to go imo. Wade almost definitely is done.
Paine is the big one, as much as I like him I think he’s done keeping and captaincy wise. He’s 36yo so not a big surprise.

@The True King's favourite has struck.

Paine is the big one, as much as I like him I think he’s done keeping and captaincy wise. He’s 36yo so not a big surprise.

I just think he's contributed pretty substantially to the loss and draw this series.

Active Now

• Organix
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.