Australia vs New Zealand

Wait, never mind. I didn't watch the Cowboys game last night and found out he was injured.

What I don't get is, where the **** is Hayne?

He has been one of the form players this year, far better than Slater and a far better centre option then Josh Morris..

Injured apparently and will miss the next 2 weeks. Would have Jorris's centre spot for sure if he was available.

Injured apparently and will miss the next 2 weeks. Would have Jorris's centre spot for sure if he was available.

Yeah, I just found out after I posted it when I looked at the match report. I didn't watch the game.

Hopefully he is not out for long. I don't want to see the "Hayne was out" excuses when QLD win.

Cordner would be the first 2nd rower picked on form and anyone suggesting gillett should be in there instead of him hasnt watched a roosters game. Gillett should be there over thaiday tho..

Cordner would be the first 2nd rower picked on form and anyone suggesting gillett should be in there instead of him hasnt watched a roosters game. Gillett should be there over thaiday tho..

Have you watched a roosters game? Cordners form this year has been average

So Isaac John, who plays reserves unless there's an injury, is the preferred half over our first choice 5/8. Tells me that Kearney clearly doesn't rate Hoffman, I remember he wasn't given the fullback spot last year either.

Both Hoffman and Glenn were ruled out due to injuries.

So there you go.

Interesting, didn't think Glenn had an injury and thought Hoffman would be good to go.

I wonder if Hoffman would've been selected at 5/8 anyway...

I'd pick Isaac John in the halves over Hoffman even if he wasn't injured.

Interesting, didn't think Glenn had an injury and thought Hoffman would be good to go.

I wonder if Hoffman would've been selected at 5/8 anyway...

On radio interviews, Kearney pretty much said that he'd been "doing the job for the Broncos" so I'd say yes, Hoffman would have been his first choice 5/8.

So really, Hoffman being injured has bolstered the Kiwi's changes.

1. Peta Hiku
2. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
3. Dean Whare
4. Gerard Beale
5. Jason Nightingale
6. Isaac John
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jesse Bromwich
9. Siliva Havili
10. Sam Moa
11. Tohu Harris
12. Adam Blair
13. Simon Mannering

14. Kevin Proctor
15. Greg Eastwood
16. Martin Tapau
17. Ben Henry

18. Kenny Bromwich

And do nz seriously have no other hooker than havili. Doesn't he come off the bench?

And do nz seriously have no other hooker than havili. Doesn't he come off the bench?

All of their other options are either injured or in UK.

They have **** all depth in just about every position except prop and second row..

Active Now

• Astro
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.