Australian Cricket Team admit to ball tampering

Smith's press conference, crocodile tears..

Boy, that's hard to watch. Got to say, now the emotion has settled down for me over the last few days, I do feel for these blokes. That seemed pretty genuine to me. Is Warner doing a presser?

Boy, that's hard to watch. Got to say, now the emotion has settled down for me over the last few days, I do feel for these blokes. That seemed pretty genuine to me. Is Warner doing a presser?

In a few days after he has had time for someone to put a microphone in his ear so he knows what to say and what gesture to use when saying it so people can believe he is 'genuine'.

Smith & Bancroft both seemed genuine to me, no idea what you guys are watching. Smith mainly got emotional when speaking about how the incident has affected his parents, didn't think even think about how horrible this must be for them going from having arguably the most popular sportsmen in Australia to the most hated overnight.

In a few days apparently. He released a statement saying he's going to spend time with family first. Smith is only sorry because of how much trouble he's in. I didn't see him crying in the press conference after the day's play.

Smith & Bancroft both seemed genuine to me, no idea what you guys are watching. Smith mainly got emotional when speaking about how the incident has affected his parents, didn't think even think about how horrible this must be for them going from having arguably the most popular sportsmen in Australia to the most hated overnight.

I haven't seen the Smith one yet but Bancroft was also pretty much just upset about how it hurts his changes to play for the side in the future.

Lehmann just looked completely fake though unfortunately.

Smith and Bancroft were 100% sincere. Not sure what others were watching...

I love watching cricket but I don't know much about the politics and background. How does ball tampering compare to say, arm bars and choking blokes?

Geez, some of you blokes are a tough crowd. I've got no doubt that Smith meant everything he said in the presser. He's devastated.

In a few days apparently. He released a statement saying he's going to spend time with family first. Smith is only sorry because of how much trouble he's in. I didn't see him crying in the press conference after the day's play.

Atleast he owned it
He could have just dogged Bancroft but he stood up and said it was on me. He fucked up and everyone ***** up. He didn’t murder a bloke but is being treated like such. The fact that he actually manned up and accepted responsibility for his actions tells me he actually is genuinely sorry. No ones perfect. Everyone ***** up. You take your medicine which is what he will do. No need to kick a man when he is at his lowest

Atleast he owned it
He could have just dogged Bancroft but he stood up and said it was on me. He fucked up and everyone ***** up. He didn’t murder a bloke but is being treated like such. The fact that he actually manned up and accepted responsibility for his actions tells me he actually is genuinely sorry. No ones perfect. Everyone ***** up. You take your medicine which is what he will do. No need to kick a man when he is at his lowest

He was only stating the obvious. He was the captain, of course it's on him.

I love watching cricket but I don't know much about the politics and background. How does ball tampering compare to say, arm bars and choking blokes?

Worse

Smith is only sorry because of how much trouble he's in. I didn't see him crying in the press conference after the day's play.

Seriously mate. You can't read situations at all.

Mate, it's blatantly obvious to most people that it was 100% genuine.

Yeah look at all the tears streaming down his face.

steve-smith-7595.jpg

images

steve-smith_964e9996-3332-11e8-9916-7e63ef9446cf.jpg

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Skathen
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Painin the Haas
  • Kev_Guz
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.