Australian Cricket Team admit to ball tampering

Discussion in 'Cricket' started by Unbreakable, Mar 24, 2018.

Apparently Clarke is legit about this comeback tour, I don't see why that's in our best interest, I'd much rather the middle order spot go to a young player who could use the opportunity to cement a spot.

On the other hand, a part of me thinks it'd be cool to see Pup play for another 12 months, he only just turned 37.. Ponting retired at 38, so did Hussey, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he could play some decent cricket for another year or so. According to the man himself he's as fit as he's ever been, no longer has back issues and feels reinvigorated after the 3 years off.

1. roo-ted

roo-ted NRL Player

How much cricket has he played tho...

2. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

We overcame the Rebel Tours in the 80's when 16 guys were banned from playing Tests. We gave young guys their go and 18 months later we won a World Cup.

Not saying that is going to happen this time but I don't think you need to bring back players to cover three guys.

Yeah, I think you just have to go with Handscomb & Maxwell in the middle order until Smith returns, we need to figure out which one of them is going to be our #5 for the next 5 years. Use this opportunity to move on from S.Marsh, he's had a good run, but it's time to cut ties.

1. Renshaw
    2. Burns
    3. Khawaja
    4. Handscomb
    5. Maxwell
    6. M.Marsh
    7. Paine (c)
    8. Cummins
    9. Starc
    10. Lyon
    11. Hazlewood

3. Sproj

Sproj

It’s definitely time to cut ties with S.Marsh, it was never time to make ties before the Ashes but since he made runs against an attack anyone could have made runs against, he somehow became an automatic selection.

Of course, given what proceeded to happen in SA, everyone just forgets how bad a selection Marsh was in the first place.

4. 1910

1910 State of Origin Rep

Someone will have 300 runs from three games to start the SS too and be a shot.