Australian Cricket Team admit to ball tampering

Don't know what to think about this

Shows over as far as I am concerned. Unless Warner fights it (which is his right) or there is good evidence there is a longer pattern of cheating (I.e sugar).

Glad CA put down firm standards but media circus needs to end now.

They screwed up, they’ll serve an enormous penalty hopefully get some help to get through this and rehabilitate via community service and club cricket. Let them go to England and prep for the ashes and get out of the heat a bit.

Warner may be marked not again but it is hardly this incident alone. Strikes me as Hayne like as someone previously said.

Biggest issue moving forward is CA tv deal. If CA lose a hundred million because of this will the rest of the players ever forgive them. Mind you be nice if nine pulls out but doubt it.

Says the bloke who’s been done twice.

You can **** off with Vaughan.

Lol the ashes was won because your batsmen can’t handle chin music

The Aussies were asking how the **** did SA get the ball to reverse after 18 overs after the 2nd test.

Then they were asking how we got it going Irish after 28 overs.

Both sides were doing it, that much is clear but we got caught in the worst possible way.

As much as our players deserve what they got it leaves a dirty taste when everyone from the top down knows what goes on.

just fkn lol at the profiling and body language experts in here

Gotta say, Lehmann quitting looked far more genuine than Lehmann saying he knew nothing of the ball tampering. He is a good coach but he needed to go. Hopefully Pat Howard especially but also Sutherland go too so CA can start with the clean slate it has needed for the last decade.

Lehmann didn’t resign... he was allowed to resign

The Aussies were asking how the **** did SA get the ball to reverse after 18 overs after the 2nd test.

Then they were asking how we got it going Irish after 28 overs.

Both sides were doing it, that much is clear but we got caught in the worst possible way.

As much as our players deserve what they got it leaves a dirty taste when everyone from the top down knows what goes on.

The one match ban from the ICC was enough, it's based on what others, including faf, have received in the past. Oh well, the media and general public who don't watch cricket outside of the home summer got what they wanted. Going to be fun watching them melt down this summer when Kohli is tonning up every match (the BCCI will ensure that roads are prepared here) and our batting goes MIA outside of Renshaw and Usman (aka the flat track expert). Maxwell and Burns might score OK as well, Mitch on roads might do well. This is assuming Langer doesn't come in and just selected West Australians en mass.

Isn't preparing pitches on the advice of captains and team staff also cheating? I'd say that impacts the game more than ball tampering.

lol I donnt watch cricket but how was the jub even a captain to begin with?

He looks like the kid at school who all the teachers think is a good kid but he’s a real **** whenever adults aren’t around.

lol I donnt watch cricket but how was the jub even a captain to begin with?

He looks like the kid at school who all the teachers think is a good kid but he’s a real **** whenever adults aren’t around.

Can bat all day

Piss poor presser from Warner.... didn't answer a single question

I can't believe the press minders didn't clue him up to say, "The whole matter is under investigation and I won't prejudice that investigation by going into specifics."
Bullshit of course, but stops him from looking like he's hiding something.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.