Australian tour of India

Cmon Aussies if you ever wanted to produce a miracle it is now!!! The Indians are bleeding now it is time to go for the kill!!

Ubelievable.

They'll still need to knock off these last 4 quickly as anything over 300 will be very tough, but it looked a draw at best not long ago. Dhoni's the big wicket of course.

It will truly be up there with Adelaide if they can pull this one out of their arses, and to retain the trophy with a weaker than usual side in India will be massive. The hosts will feel like the Storm in '06. But let's not get ahead of ourselves, lol...

ABC have been writing us off since late yesterday but the pitch is holding up and we were always a chance if India lost a flurry of wickets. God I want us to win this trophy so bad!! It would be orgasmic if we could do it on their home turf.

Great, now we've got Huss bowling because apparently Ponting may have been given a warning about over rates. Punishment = 1 match suspension for the skipper.

I say bring on the quicks and let Ponting have a one match rest .. big deal Clarkey would love the chance to captain his country.

Aussies need 382 to retain the BorderGavaskar trophy.. They have 90 odd overs to get the runs.. It is possible but it will take a super effort from all the batsmen IMO. I hope they really chase the runs..

382 would be a record chase, wouldn't it?

It would be great to give the good sports a black eye but on a fourth and fifth day pitch with quality spinners? I don't see it happening.

I say bring on the quicks and let Ponting have a one match rest .. big deal Clarkey would love the chance to captain his country.
Good call.

If India wins tomorrow, their last six test match results againsta Australia will be 3 wins and 3 draws. They are on the rise but I think Aussie will find some new bowling talent soon enough. We'll still murder the Kiwis and Saffers.

Ponting was looking after himself and that is all with the decisions he made yesterday. He should have thrown the ball to whoever could get the wickets and tried to bowl the Indians out. If it ended up with a ban for himself then so be it. Australia should have been chasing a smaller target than the one they are and Ponting proves once again how tactically inept and limited he is as a captain.

Woody said:
Ponting was looking after himself and that is all with the decisions he made yesterday. He should have thrown the ball to whoever could get the wickets and tried to bowl the Indians out. If it ended up with a ban for himself then so be it. Australia should have been chasing a smaller target than the one they are and Ponting proves once again how tactically inept and limited he is as a captain.

Bingo.

But I still think Australia have a chance of chasing down the runs today, albeit a very small one.

thank God this abysmal tour is nearly over.

Haydos and Poontang to make double centuries.....

Ponting makes his second stupid decision in as many days.

2 for bugger all now. Our odds of getting this one are now similar to Cronulla winning a comp.

In addition, with the way some of these moron Subby commentators are carrying on about Clarke's not out, you can't rule out the possibility of Bowden being ruled out of Indian matches in the future (Bless you Steve Bucknor aka Morgan Freeman). Can they play the victim mentality any harder FFS?

Ponting should be ashamed of his captaincy on this tour!! He blew it yesterday and all the former aussue captains will be hammering him for years to come.

Certainly not defending Ponting's actions in anyway, but the Subbies have just produced the lowest over rate of the series lagging along at 10 overs an hour in this morning's session. And to date not a word has been said.

Hayden is having a real go at the runs which is good.. We do have some lower order hitters if needed also..

Hayden gone, game over. Awesome innings though, back to his best.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • broncos4life
  • simplythebest
  • Allo
  • Donald Garner
  • MrMoore
  • BruiserMk1
  • Fozz
  • ezpz
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Midean
  • Organix
  • Lozza
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Foordy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Jazza
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.