Australian tour of India

lol Yep ban cricket until Warney makes a come back..

Don't worry guys, just pass the ball the Katich, he'll win it for us. icon_thumbs_u 8-)

Krejza gets punished for 200+ runs yet takes 8 wickets in the process [icon_lol1.

Batsmen off to a decent start, apart from a ordinary decision from Hayden who threw away his wicket.

Kreza is still shit IMO do you think he will play the first test at the Gabba??

I still remember when Warne took 7/52 on day 5 of the MCG test in 1992 against the West Indies. People were saying "he's possibly the worst bowler ever to get 7-for". How dumb did they look in hindsight?

Krezja, well, unlikely to match Warne but let's not judge him yet.

PS: Warne's test debut - 1/201 vs India at Sydney.

This is true Coxy but Warne was a god.. I hope that Kreza plays the tests this summer and take plenty of wickets but I can't see it happening.

Denny Crane said:
Go Simon Go!

He certainly is in good form.. I hope he continues his good form in the tests he deserves it. As long as he never plays an ODI match again I am a huge Katich fan.

Records that Krezja set today:

Best wicket taking performance in an innings for an Aussie slow bowler against India.
4th bowler ever to take 8 wickets in an innings on debut.
Something like the 8th highest runs scored against on debut ever.

And the most runs conceded while taking 8 wickets in an innings too.

Krezja got more out of the wicket than the Indian spinners too.

On another matter, some of the comments that the Australian players make are hysterically ridiculous... For Simon Katich to say that the Indian bowlers bowled defensively and very wide of off stump is quite possibly the dumbest and oddest comment I have heard.

Simon, where do you look when the Australians are bowling?

Mitchell Johnson anyone?
Talk about the kettle calling the pot black... or was that a monkey?

Well when all the cricket experts bag out India for doing it I'd say its spot on

Yes and it was. 8-1 field and bowling wide of off stump...that's defensive cricket. But fair play, India want nothing more than a draw, Australia have to win...what would you do? Entice them to attack.

I personally despise such tactics and would argue that a team of the calibre India claim to be would find better means to despose of their opponents under such circumstances.

And people wonder why the stands are empty.

I love Test Cricket and the variety that it offers, but 8-1 fields are just flat out boring and i'm not convinced it was needed. However, the end result unfortunately justified their strategy and Australia came off well and truly looking second best, but I can understand the sentiments of Simon Katich after the ordinary question that was posed to him post match.

Im just over the Indians full stop. Cant wait to see us play someone else for a change (feels like we havent stoppped playing them).

We need Roy back - drop White add Roy

Well we've got SEffrica and NZ this season don't we? Should be more enjoyable.

First Test at The Gabba only 11 days away and it can't come quick enough.

Yep. I hate Indian cricket, especially there. So boring.

And yes, I think there has to be field restrictions in place in test cricket. Even if it's just a minimum of 3 fielders on either side.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Fatboy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Old Mate
  • Allo
  • Lozza
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • kat00
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Adammacca
... and 39 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.