NEWS Badel: Boyd never considered quitting

Hi @Pub Steak,
Is this comment for myself or @JAHHW?
Thank you in advance for providing clarity :)
Yeh, I’m a little confused too TBH.

Regardless, I’m glad you didn’t take offence to my previous comment, as it was only intended as a joke 👍.

Sometimes it can easily get lost in translation though.

Oh, he was alleging Boyd was the captain? Ffs, for all and sundry I didn't point out a spelling mistake. I pointed out that Boyd was the captain, he is not a supposed captain. What a kerfuffle!! My main point though was it isn't necessary to be derisive in every single post that involves Boyd. SF has made his dislike known, hundreds of times and I guess I was tired of it.

I think you're getting the members confused..

lol Morkel.

Oops-giggle-giggle-GIF.gif

Seriously, is this a footy forum or a grade 5 classroom, FFS!

All you blokes getting your panties in a twist about grammar, punctuation, spelling mistakes etc, please, get a fucking life and stop being such miserables bastards.

Yeh, I’m a little confused too TBH.

Regardless, I’m glad you didn’t take offence to my previous comment, as it was only intended as a joke 👍.

Sometimes it can easily get lost in translation though.

All good @JAHHW
I took it as a joke and had a chuckle.
:happy:

I feel like this site should have a ".edu.org" against it somehow. Theres a lot of grammar education happening and not a lot of football talk. Then again it is the off-season, what are you gonna do? (incorrect spelling intentional).

I feel like this site should have a ".edu.org" against it somehow. Theres a lot of grammar education happening and not a lot of football talk. Then again it is the off-season, what are you gonna do? (incorrect spelling intentional).
What the mysterious 'we' are doing is keeping the standard high for an internet site. I've always liked that about this site, the expectation is that decent discussion happens here. I've recommended this site many times to Broncos supporters because I believe it keeps a decent standard.

Thing is the people that keep being corrected just keep typing out the words the same.

No one really gives a shit, apart from the grammar nazis.

Thing is the people that keep being corrected just keep typing out the words the same.

No one really gives a shit, apart from the grammar nazis.
That's what you believe but people change the way they do things. Quite often you don't notice the change because the error is no longer apparent as they simply aren't repeating it. Only stupid people keep making a mistake over and over. We've got many bright folk using this site.

All you blokes getting your panties in a twist about grammar, punctuation, spelling mistakes etc, please, get a fucking life and stop being such miserables bastards.

You do know that as an adult you can choose not to respond, right?

What happened to the blind optimism?

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • Maddy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncos Maestro
  • upthebroncs
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • davidp
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Tim K
  • Fitzy
  • leon.bott
  • Midean
  • heartly87
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.