BBL|08 Discussion

With that bowling lineup we really need to score a lot more runs to be a chance.

Still a quality strike bowler short in my opinion.

With that bowling lineup we really need to score a lot more runs to be a chance.

Still a quality strike bowler short in my opinion.

More than one short, we only have 2 quality ones in total.

Oh shit, Heat actually bowling well here. Mujeeb is immense. Wonder if he'll get figured out eventually?

Well that was a game that happened. Almost peak BBL: dropped catches, fucked umpires, bowlers going for 50, players falling over, Heat doing their best to lose, Lynn edging everything, Cutting helicoptering us to a win

Isn’t NCN supposed to be injured??? Man CA, you are making the NRL look professional.

I missed the Heats game but the umps seem to have forgotten the laws about LBW’s and wides when the batsman move around the crease

I missed the Heats game but the umps seem to have forgotten the laws about LBW’s and wides when the batsman move around the crease

The BBL umpires have always been bad, they are just not good enough.

Isn’t NCN supposed to be injured??? Man CA, you are making the NRL look professional.

Can’t get through three games in a week with his back and shoulders.

Sams continues to impress me, he was good in the JLT Cup and he’s backing that up in BBL again this year. I watched him get 3/24 against the Bulls in the Blues’ warm up game in October he’s awkward to get away.

Sams continues to impress me, he was good in the JLT Cup and he’s backing that up in BBL again this year. I watched him get 3/24 against the Bulls in the Blues’ warm up game in October he’s awkward to get away.

He can also hit the ball quite well. A lot of potential but he isn't named Marsh, so he's no chance of further honours.

They seem to forget what a nick is too

Inexcusable really.

Can’t get through three games in a week with his back and shoulders.

Not according to the man himself. I really don’t understand the need you seem to feel to defend CA, they are worse than the NRL and I don’t think anyone thought that was even possible.

Not according to the man himself. I really don’t understand the need you seem to feel to defend CA, they are worse than the NRL and I don’t think anyone thought that was even possible.

Cracker said in the press conference our medical staff said he can't get through and they spoke to WA staff, seeing how he hadn't played BB in three years that seemed reasonable.

He then comes out as most players would and says I am good.

I wrote that after the press conference, may surprise you but I don't have future telling skills and can say a player will come out in three days and dispute medical staff.

He told Langer his back was sore, so they then don't pick him and he says no I am all good and blows up at not being picked- how about don't say my back is sore if it's not?

Last edited:
This is peak Brisbane Heat.

Look on track for 200+ just to throw it all away. I don’t think there is a team that has less respect for the game than the Heat.

Last edited:
This is peak Brisbane Heat.

Look on track for 200+ just to throw it all away. I don’t think there is a team that has less respect for the game than the Heat.
Yet the usual offenders (McCullum, Lynn) played pretty controlled innings [emoji848]

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Rah88
  • Fitzy
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Mister Wright
  • the_next
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.