BBL|10 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to turn it off about now. Can't help get the feeling the Heat will lose this.

He was sent out there to have a swing... just didn't connect with anything... until he nicked it

I think they were hoping for 20 off 10 and then Burns and Denly just work the runs
Not having a crack at you, but it was poor tactics either way. Just bat sensibly and use the power surge.

Why do I put myself through this every single 🤬ing time!?

What is there to like about this team? An honest question.

I thought the Heat signalled their intentions early when they spelled Bartlett after his first over where he dealt the Renegades a body blow by removing Marsh. That suggested they had one eye on this game and another on the future as they wanted Morkel to dust off the cob-webs and get himself right for the rest of the competition. It just allowed Webster and McGurk to hang around and give the Renegades a chance.

None of the batsmen for the Heat looked comfortable until Burns came on. They just couldn't get into their natural rhythm and were making some shot selections out of frustration. It all made for a frustrating evening because they gave the Renegades a lot of chances and they couldn't take all of them.

It was a nice comeback from Burns after a disappointing performance against the Sixers.

After the test series, do the Heat get Swepson, Laboosh and Neser back?

Why did Bartlett only bowl 1 over?

Can't say I watched the game but just looking at the scorecard that's a tidy 4 overs from Kuhnemann.

Why did Bartlett only bowl 1 over?

Can't say I watched the game but just looking at the scorecard that's a tidy 4 overs from Kuhnemann.
Subbed off so Morkel could get a run.

After the test series, do the Heat get Swepson, Laboosh and Neser back?
Neser plays for the Strikers.

not sure when the tours to NZ & SA are, but if there is space Swepson & Labushagne are back in the squad assuming they don’t have to quarantine.

Neser plays for the Strikers.

not sure when the tours to NZ & SA are, but if there is space Swepson & Labushagne are back in the squad assuming they don’t have to quarantine.

I got told very doubtful the tour to South Africa will be in South Africa. IPL is in there too and the domestic OD comp.

Fletcher finally did something

Dan Lawrence with 73 on test debut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.