CRICKET BBL|12

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Well inline with Heat doing Heat things, given how badly it is raining, Bazley's wicket took them from in front if they went off to behind.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
2 rank full tosses, including a free hit, for a total of 3 runs. Then a wicket next ball. Just Heat things.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I can't believe you can change the ball in the 19th over when both teams have had to deal with the same conditions

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Jhye Richardson would make almost every other nation's first 11

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

He'd make Australia's too if he wasn't injured 90% of the time to be fair.

That new slower ball he has developed is almost unplayable.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
I feel like we should give Munro back to a team that deserves him.

Pretty much the only bloke stopping us from pulling a Thunder-15 every game it seems

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
He deserved the 100 but jeez his shoulders must be fucked from carrying the side

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Yeah Jhye is so good. He's a really smart bowler but can also be nasty when needed, it's a great mix. He's the highlight of the BBL imo, might be favorite cricketer fullstop.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Yeah Jhye is so good. He's a really smart bowler but can also be nasty when needed, it's a great mix. He's the highlight of the BBL imo, might be favorite cricketer fullstop.
Wish he would get himself fit.

Would like to see him in the test team given he's also handy with the bat.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Wish he would get himself fit.

Would like to see him in the test team given he's also handy with the bat.
A small frame bowling 150 km/h would be extremely hard on his body. I'm not sure if the long version of the game will ever suit him unfortunately. A bit like Mark Wood, Shaun Tait, Brett Schultz etc.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
If we get Usman and Marnus back at the same time, blokes like Renshaw will have a hard time getting a go and rightfully so.

I think we have a decent side actually once we get those 2 back it's just a case of how far out of touch we will be with the top 4 teams.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Brisbane goes through periods

Broncos owned the 90’s
Lions won 3 straight
Roar were dominant about 5yr ago… when Ang coached us
Heat won when Lynn and McCullum were the bash bro’s and Bryant was being talked up as a 3rd member
We didn’t win off Lynn & Bazzball. We won off freak bursts of form from Pomersbach & Cutting. We won BBL 2 out of nowhere. We’ve only played 3 finals games since then.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
If we get Usman and Marnus back at the same time, blokes like Renshaw will have a hard time getting a go and rightfully so.

I think we have a decent side actually once we get those 2 back it's just a case of how far out of touch we will be with the top 4 teams.
Khawaja & Munro is quite a formidable opening pair. Just a shame we’ll be out of contention by then.

L

Locky24

QCup Player
May 17, 2009
Season is already over, How on earth the Heat find this form season after season acceptable is beyond me… How many chances has Bryant had season after season and has failed… basically one wicket down before a ball is even bowled

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Lostboy
  • Lurker
  • Galah
  • Donald Garner
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.