CRICKET BBL|12

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Tubby was terrible.

He had the respect of the viewers though, based on his achievements as a player, something a lot of these hacks currently behind the mic don't have

Bit like Steve Roach as a commentator in the NRL, he can barely put a sentence together at times, we respect him though because of what he did as a player

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Without tony grieg and Richie Benaud it may as well go to sbs fwiw. I do miss the wwos song before the cricket though.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
He had the respect of the viewers though, based on his achievements as a player, something a lot of these hacks currently behind the mic don't have

Bit like Steve Roach as a commentator in the NRL, he can barely put a sentence together at times, we respect him though because of what he did as a player
Please? Just because you were a great player doesn’t make you a great commentator. Shane Warne is a perfect example - one of the best to play the game, but he was a horrid commentator.

Imo Ponting is the best commentator to have ever commentated on the game. That includes Richie Benaud. Gilly is also growing on me as a commentator.
But to say everyone wanted the 9 commentary team back is stretching it, you’ll see why when 9 have the Ashes this year.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Fox have a great commentary team, Howie is a fun presenter who knows when to shut up, Gilly is fun and provides great insight, Hussey is one of the best technical analysts around, the skull is a bundle of fun but also can provide technical insight, mark Howard provides the brutal truth and isa guha is brilliant.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Please? Just because you were a great player doesn’t make you a great commentator. Shane Warne is a perfect example - one of the best to play the game, but he was a horrid commentator.

Imo Ponting is the best commentator to have ever commentated on the game. That includes Richie Benaud. Gilly is also growing on me as a commentator.
But to say everyone wanted the 9 commentary team back is stretching it, you’ll see why when 9 have the Ashes this year.

I didn't say he is a great commentator, don't think I referenced anyone as being a great commentator. My views on Channel 9 were purely from a nostalgic perspective.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Munro absolutely smoking them everywhere... 6x 6's into the 3rd over and he gets out attempting reverse sweeps.

He's at North Sydney Oval where his miss hits have been going for 6... why try to be delicate with it

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Is Peirson seriously our number 4 when slogging it everywhere is required???

If so we fucked y'all

Fitzy

Fitzy

NRL Captain
Sep 10, 2018
Definitely not to the same extent as Josh Brown but the commentators really cream their dacks to McSweeney. Rightfully so to be fair he is a classy player.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Classic Heat performance this, either belt 200+ or get out for under 140 trying to

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Good to see Whitely did basically nothing once again.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Neser striking at 250 and sets a new highest score off only 18 🥰

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • broncs30
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spooky1013
  • Brocko
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • ezpz
  • Wolfie
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • porouian
  • Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 38 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.