CRICKET BBL|12

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Unlikely they’ll get back on, but how can the total only be 67 off 5 with 10 wickets in the shed? Should at least be 80.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
We didn’t lose

default.jpg

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Chris Lynn with the golden cap on for most runs... of course he would 🙄🙄

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I dunno who this Owen is for Hobart, but if he's an international then he's worse than Whiteley

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Wow...good thing Heat got rid of Lynn hey. What a chase.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Those bowlers lost the plot and not sure that ball was above waist height. But wow some power hitting

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Insane chase.... some horrendous bowling but great batting from Lynn and Short.

They basically chased it down themselves with a cameo from Hose.

Browny

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Apr 9, 2008
Maybe not being the focal point in the heat lineup has eased pressure and expectations

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Maybe not being the focal point in the heat lineup has eased pressure and expectations

Agreed BUT you put him in the side the Heat has assembled now and suddenly he isn't the only guy either anymore with Munro, Labs, Khawaja. I've got to also say though, while Bazley is inconsistent, I like the lower order hitting that he and Neser potentially provide.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
He’s such a ****. Hasn’t played like that for the past 4 years and is hitting 40-60s off 20 balls for fun now
I think that was his last game before heading to a different comp... so he was only available for half the comp this year anyway

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Agreed BUT you put him in the side the Heat has assembled now and suddenly he isn't the only guy either anymore with Munro, Labs, Khawaja. I've got to also say though, while Bazley is inconsistent, I like the lower order hitting that he and Neser potentially provide.

Labs and Khawaja will be good in a powerplay/powersurge but you wouldn't be banking on them to clear the fence a couple of times an over so I would say that Lynn would still be the focal point

It was clear for all to see that Lynn leaving the Heat was best for both parties and although in hindsight we may see him tallying the runs whilst at times we struggle to get the runs, it is still the best for all concerned. He wasn't doing it for us, basically

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Lynn has struggled for the Heat, but surely you'd get rid of Bryant before him, who seems more or less just Lynn 0.3.

They all get a bit carried away, they will find the boundary and then go again, really to get 180+ you just need a boundary an over and 5 singles but Lynn and Bryant and even Josh Brown the other night would try to take them for 30 an over

Unread

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.