CRICKET BBL|12

Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

How are the Heat in the final with the season they've had?

Its such a bad look. There is really no need to yell at someone like that.

Sure you can celebrate your wicket but that was over the top.
It really is a bad look and I never understand players like that. You just got a big wicket you should be celebrating with your team not mocking and screaming at the player you just got out. It says plenty about the person imo.

hope they fine abbott for that, shabby effort

im in love with mick neser

I thought the Heat could honestly get this far once they made finals but everyone was always just lining up for the right to be smashed by Perth, I guess this year it will be the Heat. Shame Khawaja and Renshaw aren't available, really. If they were, the Heat would be a chance.

I thought the Heat could honestly get this far once they made finals but everyone was always just lining up for the right to be smashed by Perth, I guess this year it will be the Heat. Shame Khawaja and Renshaw aren't available, really. If they were, the Heat would be a chance.
i mean i wouldnt bet on the heat but it is t20, you never know!

Heat's campaign looks like:
L
L
W
L
L
W
N/R
L
L
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
W

Heat's campaign looks like:
L
L
W
L
L
W
N/R
L
L
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
W

And that last loss was an absolute choke of mammoth proportions as well, so they are certainly hitting the GF running.

I seem to remember BBL 2 we made the final against Perth who were firm favs. We came up with a bowling plan which frustrated the scorchers and ended up defending a score around 160ish.

The Heat have done a great job upsetting a few hotspots along the way , similar to BBL2.

History repeating???

Well never mind, I see he is officially ruled out and of the next Shield round too. Bummer.

I seem to remember BBL 2 we made the final against Perth who were firm favs. We came up with a bowling plan which frustrated the scorchers and ended up defending a score around 160ish.

The Heat have done a great job upsetting a few hotspots along the way , similar to BBL2.

History repeating???
BBL2 relied on a Pomersbach century in the final season game & an inspired Cutting bowling performance against Renegades in the semi. Certainly a case of team finding form at the right time.

Active Now

• Evander
  • Wild Horse
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Howie
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Cobra Kai
  • leish107
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.