CRICKET BBL|12

listening to them crow as the heat started to implode and then watching waugh after the match was beautiful schadenfreude

abbott too

I had it on mute as mentioned but isn't Waugh a Thunder supporter?

Loving all of the negativity tbh. We were supposed to fall in a heap after the loss of our 3 internationals.

"If the pitch was a little better, the Sixers get the job done." Well, it wasn't and they didn't adapt did they?
"Scorchers are going to absolutely trounce them" This is exactly what the Sixers were supposed to do I'm pretty sure.

I'm definitely predicting a Scorchers win, they just seem a class above, but the lack of respect being shown to the Heat is pretty hilarious IMO.

Loving all of the negativity tbh. We were supposed to fall in a heap after the loss of our 3 internationals.

"If the pitch was a little better, the Sixers get the job done." Well, it wasn't and they didn't adapt did they?
"Scorchers are going to absolutely trounce them" This is exactly what the Sixers were supposed to do I'm pretty sure.

I'm definitely predicting a Scorchers win, they just seem a class above, but the lack of respect being shown to the Heat is pretty hilarious IMO.
I agree. I mean this whole if the pitch was better is hilarious, we batted on the same picture without our 3 best batters you fucking idiots.

I agree we will most likely get beaten in the final but if we bowl like we did again we are in with a chance. Regardless how incredible is it that we made the Final and imagine what this team would have been like if we had our Australian players the whole time.

Not sighted in the thread during the whole game and comes in the second we win to be negative. Awesome.
If you're gonna be a little sook, at least be accurate, I mentioned how good Neser is during the game. And generally I don't post in live threads, as I'm watching the game.

If you're gonna be a little sook, at least be accurate, I mentioned how good Neser is during the game. And generally I don't post in live threads, as I'm watching the game.
I missed your Neser post tbf.

Lack of posts right now is disgusting. Carn the Heat!!!

Lack of posts right now is disgusting. Carn the Heat!!!

They probably know that this is a game the Heat can't really win, have to bat them out of the game and with our lineup I can't see it

Brown had got us to a flyer, but he just went for one shot too many

Off all our players I have got the least faith in Heazlett

Who's hitting a boundary out of these two??

They're barely finding the middle at the moment

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • RolledOates
  • bb_gun
  • Gaz
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Morkel
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Wild Horse
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redfern_1980
  • Galah
  • Lurker
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.